Closed Thread
Page 87 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @EnPointe glad to hear all is travelling well Hun and that yoir feeling a little more lighter ... Gentle and time will bring it I'm sure xxx
    fx fx fx for a beautiful girl if not boys are just as gorgeous as you now @curlybird I say throw the pilll away hahaga DH seems relaxed enough
    I brought some IC to hold me out the next 3 months before SA is done ... Maybe just something to poas if AF is late .. Kinda makes you feel like yoir doing something or you can get the repeat voice away that says maybe I'm pregnant
    so 10 ovulation tests and 10 hpts
    let the fun begin !
    Were off on big family holiday to Dubbo ,blue mountains and orange next week
    can't wait!!!! Sight seeing eating and relaxed time here we come

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (20-06-2016),EnPointe  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

I'm new here but have read through this whole thread (took me forever lol) it brought me to tears! What a beautiful and supportive group of incredible women! Congratulations for all the adorable bubbas and BFPs! As for all the struggles my heart goes out to you and I'll keep my fxd that your time comes.
    @Felicia .. Your story is absolutely inspiring! It takes an amazing person to be able to keep going through all the disappointments. I was so excited for you when I saw you had started TTC again. Hopefully you're on the right path and these treatments will help your DH. Also your son sounds like such a beautiful soul, you're clearly a great mumma .

I'm TTC our first 🏽
    My cycles are usually 28-30 days with the occasional 35 dayer. Over the last few years I've had chronic health problems (hypothyroidism due to hashimotos, PCOS which was causing me to only O from one ovary, iron and vitamin d deficiency). I'm finally on the right track with my health and hope it won't cause too many problems TTC. I'm currently CD21 after Oing (I think) on CD18. I've been having sharp pains that start on the right side then swaps which is what I had during a previous pregnancy so quietly hopeful. I'm still getting to know my cycle and often have unexplained pains / irregularities so will see.

I'm excited to hopefully be able to share my journey with u all, and offer my support to u all on ur journeys!

Much love and baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KJane13 Welcome I hope your ttc journey is a short one Hopefully those pains are a good sign!! When i fell with my DD i had quite a bit of cramping.

Last night i was talking to DH and told him i had one more month of the pill left and he thought i meant i only had 1 day left when i told him the other day. Anyway he basically said i can stop taking them now if i want, so as of today i have stopped taking the pill I'm guessing i will start getting my period now... maybe, now that i'm not on the pill, not looking forward to that haha. It seems a little crazy to think we are going to be trying again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @curlybird ! Hopefully you'll be super fertile after coming off the pill and you'll add to ur family soon how long did it take u to conceive ur DD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KJane13 View Post
    Thanks @curlybird ! Hopefully you'll be super fertile after coming off the pill and you'll add to ur family soon how long did it take u to conceive ur DD?
    It took us 8 months to fall with my DD. It took me 5 months to realise my cycles were wacked. I was ovulating late and my period was coming early so my luteal phase wasn't long enough for an egg to stick. I ended up having 1 session of acupuncture before my fertile period and it brought ovulation forward by a day or 2 allowing a long enough luteal phase and that's the cycle we fell with my DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I have just joined, my husband and I are in our 2nd month of TTC. I apologize in advance, I am not familiar with all the abbreviations yet I feel as though I need to connect with other women who are in my position, and going through the same things... I feel like I will send myself crazy otherwise.

I had chlamydia for an unknown amount of time when I was younger, and so I am unsure (and scared) of how much damage this may have caused. It makes me scared that I might struggle to conceive, as I don’t want anything more than to fall pregnant, however I am trying to stay positive.

This entire experience is a bit scary, I wonder how do you all cope with the pressures? I am only the 2nd month in, and I already hate the 2 week wait from after ovulation to when I get my period, wondering if every twinge or cramp could possibly be implantation? The ‘window’ seems so small, I wonder how anyone ever gets pregnant? I have just finished ovulating late last week, so the wait begins. People say ‘try not to think about it’, I do try to keep myself busy, but it doesn’t matter what I do, it’s always in the back of my mind.

I look forward to reading everyone’s stories and getting up to date, any advice or tips on how to keep my sanity through the experience is more than welcome. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    It took us 8 months to fall with my DD. It took me 5 months to realise my cycles were wacked. I was ovulating late and my period was coming early so my luteal phase wasn't long enough for an egg to stick. I ended up having 1 session of acupuncture before my fertile period and it brought ovulation forward by a day or 2 allowing a long enough luteal phase and that's the cycle we fell with my DD.
    I've always wondered why a short luteal phase is bad for falling pregnant, would u mind explaining?
    @monkey88 welcome! I'm not too experienced with TTC yet but I think of the 2ww like your period. It sucks haha, but if u can just start thinking yes it does suck but it's just part of my life now I just have to accept all of the emotions good and bad that come with it and still have to get on with things .. It helps me heaps!
    Is there a way to check if the chlamydia has affected ur fertility? I've heard stories of people falling pregnant even after docs saying it could never happen, so u never know. If it's meant to happen it will. Fxd u get ur BFP soon!

Oh and I couldn't understand any of the abbreviations either until I googled it! I think there's even a page on bubhub about it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a good mind set ... Rather than dwelling on it, it's just one of those things
    Doctor said I have to be trying for 12 months before I can get tested... So I have to wait.
    I need to practice being more patient but it's good to hear of other stories & people being successful.
    I know for myself, I just need to learn to relax more with it I am trying my best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KJane13 a short luteal phase means the egg doesn't have time to implant before the walls start shredding. My luteal phase was ranging from 7-9 days where as most people have 14 days. You need at least 10 days for implantation to occur.

Welcome @monkey88, hopefully you have a nice short ttc journey. Given your past i would have thought the docs would do tests sooner so you aren't wasting time so to speak..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird thanks, I hope so too. I thought so as well, it might be worth get a second opinion then. Hmmm. Thanks