Closed Thread
Page 80 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @EnPointe how you doing Hun xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still in shock @Felicia I am feeling world's of guilt too. A friend of mine has just made the very difficult decision to stop trying after many many failures (17failed ivf's that I know of, donor eggs, and who knows what else)

The nausea is getting worse (that's what triggered me to test in the first place) and it's making me hate this experience even more.

However out of the blue Mr.4 told me I have a baby girl in my tummy. He did follow with "just kidding", but it did give DH and I a laugh.

Dr. took my blood today and will contact me in the morning with a rough idea on dates so I can book a dating scan.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @EnPointe Big big hugs! Im not sure what to say, but just know we are here to support you.

Does your DS4 know you are pregnant? If not that is freaky!! How amazing would it be if it was a girl!??! How do kids sense these things?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (03-05-2016),Felicia  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @EnPointe
    i think the guilt needs to be to the side at the moment in all honesty you have nothing to be guilty about- this is sometimes out if our hands
    my DS 8 has taught me this , when these little people want to come they come ... Not before , not after , not sooner or later .
    Im sorry for your friends jounrey , sometimes we have have big lessons to learn along this road - planned ,not planned . I have experienced both !
    bless ds4 I'm sure they know before us .
    Be gebtle with yourself and DH , looked after mummy right now she needs the extra love and support
    hoping ms sways soon and love to now an update when you can .
    How far along do you think you are ?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (03-05-2016),EnPointe  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No @curlybird we haven't told him yet after he let slip to my FIL last time. So yeah pretty freaky. A girl would be perfect, but I don't want to get my hopes up and I'm pretty sure it's a boy anyway.
    @Felicia I think I am around 6 weeks. My doctor is going to call this morning with the results from my BT .

Thank you for your support ladies. Much love ❤

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (03-05-2016),Felicia  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @EnPointe. I hope this baby turns to be a blessing for you. Has your husband found work? I remember he was made redundant few months ago

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirena89 For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lizzy083 sorry for delayed reply - gosh I hope all those symptoms for you are promising ! You've got a lot of willpower to wait to test by the sounds of it
    best of luck for Sunday! Fx fx fx let us know how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirena89 View Post
    Hugs @EnPointe. I hope this baby turns to be a blessing for you. Has your husband found work? I remember he was made redundant few months ago
    Thanks @Sirena89 and what a great memory you have. Yes DH was made redundant like the week or two after I had baby #2. He had been doing contract work for the last 7 months and has just been offered a permanent position at one of the companies he was contracting for. He started last week. It's a massive change he normally works in IT and this is a photography position. But he is very good and I think this is a great company. I am actually very proud of him as he was asked to go permanent over all their other contractors and he had been working with them the shortest.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @EnPointe how you feeling about all of it now Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not much better. I've accepted it but still not happy about it. I have an ultrasound booked on Tuesday 17th. I'm hoping that will get me feeling more positive.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (06-05-2016)