Closed Thread
Page 6 of 104 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    One of the most frustrating thing about TTC is putting your life on hold.

I can't plan anything more than a few months ahead. Can't RSVP to a destination wedding. Not sure if I should accept that big promotion.

Anyone else have this on hold feeling, or do you just assume no baby and deal with changes as they happen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally feel on hold @EnPointe - absolutely love travel, and everyone knows and keeps asking if we have some more big holidays booked in - which we don't want to do just in case! But can't tell them that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    One of the most frustrating thing about TTC is putting your life on hold.

I can't plan anything more than a few months ahead. Can't RSVP to a destination wedding. Not sure if I should accept that big promotion.

Anyone else have this on hold feeling, or do you just assume no baby and deal with changes as they happen?
    I completely understand where you're coming from EnPointe, feeling like you're in limbo can be incredibly frustrating!

But you shouldn't let TTC hold you back from anything, especially not accepting a promotion! You're not pregnant yet (that you know!) so it's not like you'd be lying if you took it, but also, don't do yourself the injustice of thinking that you don't deserve the promotion just cos you want to have a baby in the near future. Right now career should come first! It will also give you better mat leave payments if Abbott gets his PPL plan through! 😉

And as for the wedding, I say RSVP yes & then if & when you fall pregnant you can always let the bride know you now have a very valid reason for not attending. Not that I would wish a long TTC journey on you, but if you say no & then don't even end up pregnant before the wedding happens then you've missed out on a great event for no reason.

It does suck sometimes though. I kept telling myself I didn't need to lose the 7kg that crept on in 2013 cos I'd be pregnant soon & then when breast feeding will drop it all off. Great plan McBecks, THAT really worked for ya! 😏

4. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Lovebird14 and @McBecks it's good to know that I'm not the only one.

Oh and McBecks I'm doing the same thing with weight loss. Lol any excuse to eat cake.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (09-01-2015),McBecks  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cuky- wooohoooo fertile women - good luck with the bd!! When is af due @EnPointe I'm going to be honest hun, I've put my life on hold for this is it doesn't get you anywhere except more ttc crazy and not relax
    I made a choice 1yr ago to not do this and best thing I could of ever done ... Physiological and here I am into cycle 25/26 (I can't remember know)
    if i went on " hold" I would of missed out on amazing things!

Cd23 ladies af due in 5 days ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

babyla  (09-01-2015),cuky  (14-01-2015),curlybird  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm due some time this weekend. My LP seems to fluctuate. Not sure if FF isn't accurately picking up O, or if it's something else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cramping/ burning feelng on off all day today .... Impending af???
    Though it is getting my brain ticking over though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went and saw our GP today and he gave DH the go ahead to get tested. This is a big deal for me as both of them wanted to wait 12 months, so it feels good to have convinced them both.

Will probably invest in some Preseed next cycle. Anyone have any tips for using this stuff?

CD30 15DPO just waiting for AF. This is turning out to be a long cycle. But I am trying to remain relaxed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @EnPointe
    thats great your covering all bases for testing - hopefully will give you some answers and you can get back relaxing and enjoying ttc !

so abit bummed today - got thrush ( I think from antibiotics) and has to have presaaries /cream etc - chemist said I had to test for pregnancy before I did it ( God I didn't want to!)
    bfn!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was so sure I was out this cycle. Let's hope he sticks.
    Attached Images

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (12-01-2015),cuky  (14-01-2015),curlybird  (12-01-2015),Felicia  (12-01-2015),WanabeMumma  (12-01-2015),whatwillbe  (12-01-2015)