Closed Thread
Page 58 of 104 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about AF! Gosh periods can be tricky

Everything going well here. Settling into our place nicely and marvelling at how slowly/not at all these builders are working *sigh*. At least we're home! Varian is doing well- I am working on his day time naps and he is now actually spending time sleeping in his bassinet during the day- yay

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneySoyChicken For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (02-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry to hear about AF @Felicia.

DH was made redundant last week. Just what we need when I've just started unpaid Mat Leave.

Anyway here's a picture as requested. Me and my boys.
    Attached Images

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (03-10-2015),Felicia  (03-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @EnPointe just beautiful family - orry to hear about your husbands situation - fx it sorts out ! @curlybird @HoneySoyChicken all is good about AF
    just weird why it happen pap and go check up soon .

Glad ad you are settling back in home - nothing like home!!!
    as for me got a new edition - start of my 30th birthday present 3 more sessions to go untill I'm finished I love it image.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (03-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wow @Felicia I'm not normally a fan of tattoos, but this is beautiful. Its so intricate and delicate looking.
    @EnPointe Beautiful family!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (18-10-2015),Felicia  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird hehe either am I to be honest
    go figure I had my back tattoo done 5 yrs ago and I wanted to freshen it up and add my life jounrey - mandalas and " rhythm" and grounding tattoos
    so I've got more to go but as much as I could do in one day.... Aaareeh!
    So my back will be a story of my life - people are abit shocked when they see I have tattoos as I don't look like someone who would hehe - what ever " they" look like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies awfully quite in here xxx
    Is anyone still ttc or new mummy's with babies only ? Or supports ! ( I'm one of those)
    i sold some of my big ticket items over the weekend I brought when we first started ttc and all brand new
    it did feel abit funny and my heart hurt alittle but it's for the best there out of the house so I can move on !
    Crazy renovating here - but still loving the house and little town :-)
    hope you are all well
    big hugs xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there! That's a big step Felicia- but hopefully it helps to clear the air.
    We are still rennovating here. With any luck our dishwasher will be installed tomorrow. We got our shower screen yesterday- after over a month of showering crouched over in the bath it was such a novelty! So much easier to wash my hair too.

Kids are going well. Baby will be 15 weeks soon- how crazy is that? Daughter is going well, though she has now started saying that she thinks we love the baby more than her We're working with it though. It usually comes out at bed time when she is supposed to be going to sleep. Either way she is doing well with the adjustment.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HoneySoyChicken For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (31-10-2015),Felicia  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Whoops, i haven't checked bubhub in a while and didn't see these posts until now.

We are doing well here, DD is now 6 months old!!! Arrggh can you believe it! Where has the time gone? She is now sitting up without assistance although she will still sometimes fall over and we started on solids a few weeks ago.

I was going through the photos yesterday because we haven't really got any printed yet, so i was selecting the ones for an album and i just wanted to cry. I couldn't believe how small she was, i don't remember her being so small. hehe It was lovely going through the photos and ill get to do it all over again once we receive the prints.

DH was saying if we want a 2 year age gap we will probably have to start ttc in 6 months time... eeep seems way to soon, but it might take us a while again considering it took 8 months with DD. I might not even have my period back then as ill most likely still be bfing. Although i know you can still fall pregnant while bfing.
    @Felicia Renovations sounds fun, are you still loving your new home? My SIL knows a couple who were ttc for years and bought all these baby clothes, and ended up giving them to my SIL and Brother as they had given up hope, and the are now pregnant!!! Maybe this is what you need for it to happen? I know you are trying to move on, but maybe this is what it takes!!
    @HoneySoyChicken - Oh that must be tough trying to explain to DD, sounds like she is just trying to find a way to stay up longer hehehe. Hope she realises soon that you both. And 15 weeks already... Its going too fast!

I hope you are all going well!! Can't believe its almost christmas! We haven't even thought about presents. What about everyone else?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I can see second line. Fingers crossed it s not an evap and praying for a sticky bub. going to retest thur to know for sure

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirena89 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (03-11-2015),Felicia  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HoneySoyChicken I'm so glad your showering normallyhehege - I can relate to you
    renovation brings out what is really a nessecity I think - back to basic and give thanks for standing up in a normal shower position and washing your hair
    little people are just so clever aren't they - hopefully dd will see there's just as much love going around as before
    holly Molly 15 weeks already that's flown
    enjoy baby while he's little
    yes big steps for me - I sign alittle when I post them off but feels so good to be clearing my space ! Although it's bitter sweet I had about $2000 worth of beautiful things all natural and organic stuff and I've sold it all for $550
    I think the time and energy I've spent on ttc I deserve a big break
    its nice to put 110 % of that time and engery back into my beautiful life and my real baby standing right in front of me instead of a child that is not even here
    DH has decided no contraception just "withdrawal method" but he hardly ever sticks to it - I'm the one diverting " cuddles" around ovulation time. Weird!
    I got creative on the weekend and made ds a outdoor kitchen from the cladding and timber we ripped out of the house on the weekend
    didn't cost a thing and I love it !
    @curlybird oh gosh all this time is flying by isn't it cute when they sit on there own ! Ooooooooh yeh curlybird ttc again - bet you'll fall pregnant straight away right !
    Were having a very concious relaxed meaningful Christmas. Giving back to humanity
    purchased all my gifts hand made locally or from Oxfam
    such a big satifaction .
    @Sirena89 read your diary Hun - was excited to see your ttc again
    fx fx fx fx for tomorrow - I'll check in the morning !!!
    Last edited by Felicia; 03-11-2015 at 09:35.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Sirena89  (04-11-2015)