Closed Thread
Page 52 of 104 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @A-Squared this so lovely you have great memories and we all know they might never happen again or you may be finished making your family xxxxx
    i remember ds I was sitting in a toilet in a shop vomiting on my lunch Break at age21 not your greatest love story ️hehehe !!! But I'll be forever greaful for that bfp - greatest gift ever!!!!!!

Asfm cd30 maybe my Mayo massage I had this month lengthened my cycle
    a couple of muck arounds this month that lead to the not using the withdrawl method - it just wrecks the nookie when you do
    but I'm still done with ttc and not putting much thought into being late
    tbh I just don't want them to come on ds birthday party on Saturday cause I know my energy gets zapped!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, what cute babies and hamdsome boy @Felicia!! my little princess is 3 m tommorrow. Sleeping 8pm to 8 am for a while now which is awesome since I m a big sleeper and struggle with lack of sleep. So I m back ttc our lasy baby while ebf.. no rush or anything but we are nit preventing so it will be interesting how long it takes for bfp.. no periods yet and bf on demand. Probably about 8 times a day with no bf between 1930 to about 8 am.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirena89 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (11-07-2015),Felicia  (13-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies..

I have been missing in action for a long long time. I couldn't remember by bh password and for some reason couldn't reset it. I have managed to get it all sorted now. @curlybird, I missed the news of Jasmine's birth! She is gorgeous, congratulations!
    @Felicia @babyla and @Dom82 how are you!

I have a sad news to share. I came to know that I was pregnant in 1st week of June and miscarried soon after at 6 weeks. This time much earlier than last (10.5 weeks) but so much more painful.
    As of now, even the thought of a successful pregnancy seems like a far fetched dream to me. However, I am trying my best to stay positive through this ordeal and take one day at a time. I will be meeting a FS next week to discuss the recurrent losses. The midwives at my public hospital wouldn't give me a referral until I had 3 recurrent losses but I didn't think I could bear another and so booked privately. It's going to cost us heaps but I want to know why.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (13-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @cuky Sorry to hear you had another miscarriage Can't believe they want you to have 3 before giving a referral. Big hugs. I hope the FS is able to give you some answers.
    @Sirena89 wow that's awesome that your little girl is sleeping so long. I've had a few nights where Jasmine has slept 7.5 hours, which was awesome. Although it normally ranges between 5-7 hours, except last night it went back to every 3 hours.
    You will have to show us a pic of your princess.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

cuky  (12-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird as much as I want to show her off I dont feel comfortable posting her pic so much that I dont even posty kids photos on facebook. Bit paranoid lol as for sleeping- I m very flexible with bf amd feed on demand. Even offering feeds when she doesnt ask. I believe she fills during day. Gets her calorie needs amd sleeps well. Buy she s very calm and content little one. I guess I m very relaxed too so it s helping. With my first I was really anxious..
    @cuky so so sorry for you losses. Hugs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirena89 For This Useful Post:

cuky  (12-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sirena89 I understand in regards to the photos. I don't really post many pics on fb.

Jasmine is really easy going too and i feel its to do with how relaxed i am. I think babies pick up on these sorts of things. I could be wrong though.. Lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (13-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HOLLY crickets in here...... Ladies
    move been so busy I haven't got to post!!! @Sirena89 wow time goes quick hun 3 months already prob 4 by the time I got to write :-) you sound happy and relaxed @cuky oh hun my heart broke when I read this - I hope you re emotionally and physically healing xxxx how are you know
    big hugs @curlybird how's your little sweet jasmaine? And where the heck is @Dom82
    oh and while I'm at it @babyla has Bub arrived is all well

big hugs ladies - not much to report here just moving with life
    I've had a couple of " down cycles" in regards to finishing ttc but I'll move forward
    looking at going back to work for the first tone in 8 yrs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia hello! We are going good. Ari has cut her first tooth nearly 5 months old already 😯 time really is going great by way too fast. Back to work in 3 weeks but at least I can take her with me. Hope all is well with you and your family

How is everyone else travelling?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dom82 gosh time is going quick in your household ! Hugs for going back to work but how wonderful you get to take Ari with you . First tooth. WOW
    I'm spending most of my time and thoughts in my blog know - it's been so therapeutic and healing ... I have shared my ttc jounrey yet on there I want to make sure I'm in the right space before I do because I don't want it to bring up old " wants" the wanting never seems to go - I've just learnt to turn it down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Any photos @Dom82?

Felicia great to hear from you!

Albert is doing well. Poor thing got so sick from his first week at childcare! But he's okay now and is back to his smiley self! He's also started bum shuffling. No crawling for this dude! He's 10 months old now and has started settling himself to sleep! Wooop!

Going back to work has been good for him as he now eats more and has started drinking water. So my booby monster is surviving without me

He loves his ribs! Just like his daddy

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1438410330.394938.jpg

17. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Dom82  (02-08-2015)