Closed Thread
Page 48 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @A-Squared look at your little man how gorgeous and so grown up ... Gosh where does this time go ️xxx hope you had a lovelly mothers day @curlybird how are you going hun- busy I'm guessing ️xxx

asfm still playing the where is af game and not poas bloody #### to do this to me last cycle to be honest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey i know all you beautiful ladies some already mumma's some hoping to be etc are all busy ppl but please a reply what should i do...
    AF was due today but didn't arrive and i have a day surgery procedure booked in already for Monday 18th May... normally i would wait more than 5 days as normally i am never ever more than 5 days late but today whilst grocery shopping something urged me to get a hpt kit and so i bought 3pk first respone (in******) test kit i just did one test but the line is so faint i am not sure if my eyes are playing tricks as i want to add one more (very much a girl but just a healthy baby) to our family when should i retest? Or should i just go to dr for blood test? I need to have this surgery done also in the very early stages of pregnancy they say the feotus is like a parasite it will do whatever it needs to survive should i risk the surgery??
    Ideas suggestions anyone? Has anyone had any form of surgery very early on with/without knowing they were pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @skybluewaters
    can you post a pic of the test
    and depends what surgery you are having - why does it need to be done in early stages of pregnancy
    for me personally ( and this is only what choice everyone can make) I wouldnt have any type of surgery while pregnant .
    Last edited by Felicia; 12-05-2015 at 15:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Hi @skybluewaters
    can you post a pic of the test
    and depends what surgery you are having - why does it need to be done in early stages of pregnancy
    for me personally ( and this is only what choice everyone can make) I wouldnt have any type of surgery while pregnant .
    Its day surgery procedure for gastroscopy and *****oscopy my gord meds are no longer working i made the decision to stop the pill back in November last year but when ttc didn't happen straight away i decided to not obsess over it and just take a laid back approach so i really wasn't expecting it really - during my last pregnancy not taking any meds was torture for me non of the over the counter rennie gaviscon quickeeze etc stuff did anything for me being so busy thinking about 3 kids plus hubby who had a year off work due to ankle injury which is still not resolved i neglected myself a bit i guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blueskywaters I guess you have lived a pregnancy with your " condition" and would only know what's best for your health and body - possibly if your not feeling 100% about it - get a second opion or could look at " alternative options to keep symptoms at bay while your pregnant.
    best of luck in your decision
    any more tests this morning?

Ladies still no af ... How long do I wait before I do the dreaded poas ....
    I don't know how I could emotionally cope it if it was a bfp - I've made up my mind about ttc- and that was a hard choice to make
    I've been late before and not pregnant so I guess I could wait another week
    ignorance is bliss right

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia yep you're right only a decision i can make i posted pic on another thread or group still trying to understand the navigation of this forum from my phone really but yeah some people have said it's bfp
    If it is what you really want then i really hope you get your bfp as well ... i was due for af yesterday normally i would wait at least 5 days late before taking myself off to dr to get pee stick test done then follow up with blood work if needed but this time something nudged me there was a urgency to just know and while shopping i bought a 3 pack hpt kit first response the one you test in******
    What do you ladies think ? It is very faint the top one i did yesterday as the box said can test any time of day and the bottom one with fmu today
    Attached Images

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skybluewaters For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (13-05-2015),Felicia  (14-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @skybluewaters. Looks like a BFP to me.
    @Felicia if it was me I would be POAS. I would rather know and then start moving forward rather than being stuck in limbo. Good luck hun.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (14-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia Any sign of AF yet? Keeping my fingers crossed for you that its a sneaky bfp.

All is going well here with little miss, love being a mum. Could easily watch her all day if i could.

Congratulations @skybluewaters

11. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (14-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blueskywater looks like a bfp to me congratulation ,all the best with your decision regarding surgery . @EnPointe thanks for me hun - tested yesterday bfn - guess af just late this cycle for some reason
    Im now 4 days late @curlybird I remeber those early days , I say enjoy them she won't be little for long and cuddle and snuggle her as much as you like
    Im glad you are doing well
    whos next graduate for bubba coming ... @babyla???? @EnPointe??@honeysoychicken?

Have agreat week / weekend ladies
    hugs to all !
    p.s @cuky hope you are doing ok hun - very quite xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    For all the ladies who got bfn i hope you get your bfp next time however if af still hasn't arrived there is still hope you may have just o'd later in the cycle .. from memory with my first i was a good 2 whole weeks late when i finally went Dr to get blood test done by then i was already 5-6 wks pregnant... with my second i need clomid to help me get my regular cycle back and o'd i was pregnant but the test result was borderline my gp was going to give me drugs to bring on my periods in which case i would have mc'd the beautiful little man i have today (who they said was a girl during ultrasound ) and with my third pregnancy i was 8 days late with af so yeah just saying i have my fingers crossed for all of you the initial shock still hasn't warn off for me i think i will need some more time with this before i go telling my hubby he will be thrilled no doubt as he doesn't do anything really

14. The Following User Says Thank You to skybluewaters For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (14-05-2015)