Closed Thread
Page 25 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Felicia.. Yeah, I've taken on a lot of undue stress in the past and its done no good so trying to *not care* n hopefully the magic happens when we r hardly looking 😊
    As of now, I am break out girl... My face is full of shiny red painful acne.. Never had it this bad.. Probably hormonal.. Cd 34+ n no af.. In fact not expected until saturday cz i ovulated really late this time..... Eeeeeeks!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (25-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia Big big 's
    @cuky I got a lot of pimples before my bfp... i hope its a sign for you

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

cuky  (25-02-2015),Felicia  (25-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou ladies for the kind words and support , very uplifting as I dont
    talk about this to any one except on our thread.
    I like to show myself and other courage and faith and build resilance ,and I don't like voicing negative as it can have a strong hold on the emotional mind which is already heightened in Ttc for all
    I still believe only in my spiritual knowing ( call me a moon dancer , crazy lady or what ever I am) I just can't walk away from that feeling or knowing I can see ear feel the baby girl that is coming to us , I can see my ultimate birth I see and feel the connection when she is passed to me it's like its hard wired into my knowing
    its just the physical world and reality that I'm doubting
    I mean come on the time frame that has passed and not even a sniff of a bfp ... I can't help but think FELICIA be realistic !!!
    I hope to be proven wrong and read this in the future and be proud of that I followed my own knowing and built myself strong each month
    but no matter how much you get you're self in a good space and it might just stumble me up alittle but not knock you on the ground ( like it used to and still does for so mAny other ttc) it's still that energy you spend repairing that little patch inside your heart when af does show.
    Ihope this is a passing cloud and I can find my feet sgain
    warm blessings ladies
    thanks for the ear xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

cuky  (25-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to share ladies
    i have used the humble coconut oil $6.95 on my body and face care for a long time - cheapest ever! I never use moisturiser cleaners etc
    and as you do when a group of ladies get together with wine we started chatted about stuff we got onto some of us use coconut oil for " lube"
    ive ever needed to use lube but others have and wanted to look for natural alternative and started using it - well didn't the discussion hype up
    benefits plus - one it's cheap , smells great and natural product
    is an natural antibacterial - so if you have thrush or infection will get rid of it!
    And the lubrication omg - I tryed it - amazing ! Dh loved it !!!!!!
    Hapy coconuting ladies hehehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia Wow i never knew you could use coconut oil as a lube, least it would smell nice Hopefully it helps with getting those swimmers up to where they should be.

You have so many psychics tell you that you will be blessed with another bub soon, i really hope it happens sooner rather than later for you hun. How did you go with looking into the natural IVF options?

@Dom82 How are you going hun? Hope you are keeping cool in this horrible heat.
    @cuky How are you going? Any sign of af yet?
    Last edited by curlybird; 26-02-2015 at 09:49.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird I'm one cranky over it pregnant lady lol having trouble sleeping now because I just can't get comfortable anymore. Had a midwife appt on Tuesday and bubs is 2/5 engaged so hopefully not too much longer to go. 39 weeks tomorrow. How are you going?
    @Felicia wow I had no idea that coconut oil had that many different uses! Lol

Hope everyone else is going well.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (26-02-2015),Felicia  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    This humidity is killing me.. im sure its a lot worse for you though. I hope your little girl arrives sooner rather than later

Thanks
    Reviews
    No know right coconut oil - bring it on! Best snuggles ever hahahaha ! @curlybird - I did look into it and have decided to not go down that path , dh is not wanting to do it x @Dom82 I thought you had been quite hun cause you were having your bubby ... I'm soooooo excited I sure hope you let us know when it all happens good luck with everything and enjoy meeting your new little girl ! @babyla hugs hun - can't wait to chat when your up to it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.. so cd38 and I couldn't hold it out any longer with all the weirdness that I've been experiencing (I'm trying not to call it symptoms) and it was a stark bfn this morning

Probably just have to wait for af now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @cuky Im sorry to hear this Hope af turns up sooner rather than later.

Yesterday i found out i have gestational diabetes, i'm just over... I don't fit the criteria but this is why they have started testing everyone. Its a big shock however i want to kick this in the butt. I went for a walk this morning, i'm going to try drag my bum out of bed every morning to do so. A friend of ours is also a yoga instructor, shes going to give me an hour lesson each week, which will help with labour as well. And i'm going to cut out all my chocolate and sweets that i love eating.. other than that id say my diet is pretty good.