Closed Thread
Page 15 of 104 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia wow I didn't know they could do that. I hope it works for you
    @Dom82 woweee it could be any day now. Have you got a name picked for your little one?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (25-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird yep name is all picked out and hospital and nappy bag are packed. Going to put the car seats in the car after the long weekend. 41 days and counting hehe

DH pumped up my fit ball for me last night. It's like sitting on a cloud. highly recommend it!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

cuky  (23-01-2015),curlybird  (23-01-2015),Felicia  (25-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love mine when I was pregnant with ds - there amazing

so 4 boxes worth of things I've coollected over the last 2+ years
    brand new baby things and couple of books I put away for ds
    It's feels heavy on me sitting in the cupboard
    Ive started sorting and donating/ selling things ...... Breath out .... This is a really tough one
    I can't feel the warm and hopes and desires I had as I touch each item I can feel the warmth love and energy in each thing that I chose
    I need to do this though
    I feel like I'm stuck in a time warp at the moment
    not moving forward or back but my spirit is so far ahead

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you doing @Felicia ?

I've started on Vitex and organic Maca powder and doing some fertility yoga at home, hoping that these will help me ovulate earlier in the cycle and balance the hormones so that I have regular cycles. I think this is step zero for me, if my cycles are sorted out then that itself would be a big help in ttc

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (28-01-2015),Felicia  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia - good luck with the IVF inquiry process. The natural IVF cycle sounds great. It is amazing what they can do. Amazing work ont he selling/donating stuff- it sounds tough but hopefully it helps to give you peace of mind. Good luck and baby dust!
    @Dom82 - OMG! So close now. When DD was born I missed having her tucked up so neatly in my tummy (still do now sometimes). Good luck for the next month or so (and for a smooth birth).
    @cuky 0 sounds like you're trying some good new stuff. Hopefully it works well for you.

AFM- Generally doing well. Nausea is still around but it isn't as bad as it was before, so that is good. I am almost finished my first week of annual leave- we went to Dubbo Zoo with DD and slept there for the night- it was such an awesome experience (and DD loved it). Speaking of DD, she starts kindy on Monday; I can't believe time has gone so fast. How on earth did she grow up so quickly? Apart from that, I've had my first appointment with RPA birth centre (looks FANTASTIC), and have my next scan booked in for the 18th of Feb. Not long to go now- hopefully we'll find out sex of baby.

Hope everyone is going well - xx

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HoneySoyChicken For This Useful Post:

cuky  (31-01-2015),curlybird  (01-02-2015),Felicia  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken Glad to hear that the nausea is getting better, hopefully it goes away soon. How exciting that you will find out what you are having soon
    @cuky Hope the vitex and maca powder work Have you considered acupuncture to help regulate your cycles?
    @Felicia How are you going hun?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

cuky  (01-02-2015),Felicia  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @HoneySoyChicken and @curlybird
    Yes, in fact I started out keeping acupuncture and traditional chinese medicine in mind.. but I didn't know where to start from..and whom to go to.. (I live in Sydney and my own suburb has at least 3-4 TCM shops) but still I wasn't sure of a good practitioner..
    Finally, after some research I settled on Vitex and Maca though I am still interested in Acu and herbs. I just need to find a good one in the coming months.. or hopefully not

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies
    I have been away and much needed big camping trip and no phone service! Just me and my boys
    im doing ok
    still getting my head around if the results aren't great next month with dh and he said to me that he doesn't want to go any further
    so I respect that and it was our initial agreement when we had it done
    so all positive thinking ladies but I have to be real it's been 2 yrs and no bfp I think the tubes have closed over ... But I'm still staying up beat and staying strong

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

cuky  (02-02-2015),Sirena89  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    really over the whole ttc process already. feeling crap/failure as nothing has happened yet. feels like every time you go on fb yet another smug cow is announcing her big news. it's so deflating and depressing. the lack of control is just so frustrating. really over it. how do you stay encouraged and not lose hope?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lolly007 For This Useful Post:

Tamagotchi  (05-02-2015),unicornsandrainbows  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @lolly007 How long have you been trying? (Hugs)

Ttc is hard and emotionally draining. Its not as easy as people think it is. Just gotta stay positive and enjoy all the extra hanky panky while you can

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app