Closed Thread
Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1032
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @monkey88 big hugs hun! Ttc isn't easy and it can really put pressure on your relationship especially when you are trying to work inside a certain time frame. My DH often felt pressured or that dtd had become a chore when i told him we needed to dtd.
    If you dtd every second day your dhs sperm will be fine. I think it's if you do it every day or more than once a day that it can be an issue.

I'd still jump hubby today if i were you, might as well give it a go!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

monkey88  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @curlybird I am feelings bit better now. DH has gone all weird though, I am sure he will come around later today ... But no action for now.
    I think when he feels the pressure he closes off. I wish he hadn't caught me crying

Thanks
    Reviews
    @monkey88 your words reminded me of how I felt in my early ttc jounrey
    they key is to honour yoir feelings but don't let it over run you , I often cried in the shower of the pressure and trying to work it all out - but all my stress did was wacky out my cycles and put pressure on my marriage - men feel it also but are just not as verbal as us women , were emotional beings and you need to find an outlet , diary, women's circle etc doesn't mean DH doesn't care or understand - they don't don't have the same attachment to it as us and we over think - it's easier said than done but try keep it fun and light and if your getting to " up tight" about dtd don't monitor "o" so have sex every 2nd day - then all basis are covered ! I have not track more time than I have and I prefer to not track ovulation
    prime example now for me - cd18 my 5th day of pos opk - all it has done is stressed my out , over though everything and questioned my body

try and get back to a place of excitement and hope of conceiving a child as it is a miracle in itself and if you don't get stuck in the " stressed" side it can be a time to grow and understand each other as a couple more
    I only say this as I have experienced both sides and for me now sitting herv4yrs down the track I much prefer to feel a strong sense of connection and love for my DH then the other .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

monkey88  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia that is really good to hear, I appreciate what you have said more than you know.
    It's nice to know Its not just me.
    You are right about finding an outlet, or maybe find a month when I don't track O.

It's very over whelming at times, but your right it is a miracle & I need to enjoy it. Thank you xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to monkey88 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Since coming off the pill im starting to regain my sex drive which is awesome, because while on the pill i didn't want sex at all and hated it when DH wanted it, i though it was to do with breastfeeding as i've heard that can kill your sex drive. We also dtd for the first time without lube since having my DD and it didn't hurt at all. It's been a long time coming, and i just hope it isn't that painful next time around. Hopefully i wont need an episiotomy or tear requiring stitches.

Anyway its good to have pain-free enjoyable sex again

9. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @monkey88 big hugs!!

It must just be the day for emotions. AF arrived last night with a crazy vengeance. CD1 now. I don't think I've ever been in so much pain with AF before! And to top it off TWO friends announced today they were pregnant. I had a massive cry about it (b****y hormones!) One friend (who announced on FB) I'm happy for because I know she's wanted this for ages, the other friend I had lunch with and she started telling me she was pregnant and how she was so annoyed about it because it wasn't planned and she doesn't even want kids. That was a fun conversation. (Not).

I know I'm only new to the TTC journey but it's stressful! Everyone I know seems to be having babies and I want one so badly already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @NelopeJ88 Im sorry to hear af arrived and that you had to put up with someone complaining how they are pregnant Not what you need when you are desperately wanting to be pregnant. Have some choccie and wine and cry if you need too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nelope88 that sucks about AF.... And your friend complaining ... That's really hard to hear especially when your TTC. I wonder how I would react if someone told me that, I haven't got a very good poker face
    Wine & chocolate definitely sounds good !

13. The Following User Says Thank You to monkey88 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird - horay to sex drive the reason it's low while on the pill for some women is the pill actually tricks yoir body to think it's pregnant so it doesn't ovulate
    and produces different cm ! @NelopeJ88 oh gosh those conversations are hard to hear or see them let alone a friend ! Big big hug and double wine and chocolates for you

asfm I ran out of opk - I'm happy I did yo be honest
    had creamy cm this morning ;( sorry tmi) then back to ewcm this afternoon ! Maybe I've just ovulated 20 times hahaga lots of chance for me haha

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (11-07-2016),monkey88  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Maybe you popped 2 eggs out @Felicia

17. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (11-07-2016)