Closed Thread
Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1032
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia are you still getting ewcm?? Maybe because you are doing a fmu test its still showing traces in your system? I've heard its best to test around 2pm without holding your wee.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Need help ladies
    cd17 another pos opk this morning.......
    How many days in a row is that now? I have only used the clear blue digital one so far, so still not sure now they work myself lol. Pin pointing ovulation is tricky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Ao after the special is meeting on Thursday DH learnt something which surprised me. The nurse had mentioned to him about providing a sample but only after 2 - 5 days, which got him thinking (and taught me) he told me last night that apparently if he had sex a lot in a day, in the end his cum (sorry if it's TMI) would be all clear, but if he cums a few days after not having sex, it's thicker or Something like that. But basically they are different consistency.

So now he wants to hold off having sex, and be more aware of how I am tracking ovulation, at first he didn't want to know... It's really nice that now he is more interested and I feel like he is truly on board with trying to make a baby. Not that he wasn't before, but now he realises it's not as easy as just having sex for him, he needs to try too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @monkey88 that's a good sign if the Dr said he thinks there isn't any damage! I'm sure if he thought there was he would have said and pushed for further testing.

@Felicia I don't know much about opk's yet... I've only used the CB digs ones like Monkey88. Sorry I'm no help!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NelopeJ88 For This Useful Post:

monkey88  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @monkey88 it's great that DH wants to be more involved and aware of everything! My DH doesn't like it when I read up on a heap of things and try telling him all about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nelope88 what CD are you?
    I am currently CD13& have been getting flashing smiles for 5 days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird yes still ewcm - I'm making sure its SMU as I've always done and never had this prob only once about 3 yrs ago... Hmmmm!
    Mum gonna keep testing out if curiousty
    i just wondering if I've o or not @monkey88 that's great DH is aware and wants to give it a good crack too!
    Ive got a very positive opk since cd14 so 4 days now !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help! I am stressing a little ... I am currently CD14, Today is the 6th I have had flashing smileys on my clear blue digital, we haven't dtd since Thursday, as we were attempting to build up supplies but now I am freaking out. Should we get busy or keep saving until I hit Peak Fertility?
    I worry if we do it too much or not enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @monkey88 sperm can live up to 5-7 days inside of you so i would recommend dtd at least a day before you are due to ovulate as it can take them up to 12 hours to reach the egg, so you don't want to leave it too late to dtd.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-) #4

@curlybird thank you

I am sitting here crying ... I read articles on google last night (big mistake) like an intercourse calculator, and freaked out that we should have already done it. It was 11pm so DH was a firm no, so ok we will DTD this morning, he has poop first, then eat, then shower ... I just felt like he didn't see it as important than I did, cos he is focuses on saving up his sperm.
    While I am freaking out and it's building up, then finally when he is ready to dtd, I am in the shower balling my eyes out. Talk about a mood breaker. So now we have argued and he has gone down the other side of the house.
    I am trying to calm myself, I really am.
    But the pressure of trying to hit that window, not knowing if you have missed it or if it's too early... It's hit me hard.
    I am struggling with the fact I get more support & answers on an anonymous forum than I do from people in my life. Why do so many girls lie or bend the truth about their struggles? Why do we have to have this fake facade that everything is ok and easy?

Sorry for the rant. It's just a ****ty ****ty day I guess. Right when I am meant to be ovulating.
    Last edited by monkey88; 10-07-2016 at 22:58.