Closed Thread
Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1032
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @monkey88 i hope your appointment goes well and they are able to give you some answers today! Fingers crossed everything is going to be ok.

Also regarding cm i never go in and try get some haha, only go by whats on my undies or when i wipe. You will have watery cm leading up to your fertile period and then you will start getting ewcm a few days before you are due to o. You should be able to notice it when you wipe as it will be shiny and stringy like egg whites. Just remember not everyone ovulated around cd14. I was often ovulating cd18, so its best to use opks and keep an eye on the cm to know when you are about to ovulate. Once you have ovulated your cm will go creamy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

monkey88  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Also i have no idea what cd i am as im yet to get my period since giving birth. I think that's because i have been on the pill though, so im guessing ill get it in a week or 2 if we aren't successful this cycle.

We made it to 101 pages haha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @monkey88 How did your appointment go today? When will then give you answers?
    Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KJane13 wrote this huge post then it disappeared
    i guess what I was trying to say
    I don't know if anyone really ready
    we had our beautiful ds9 when I was 21 and dh23 -huge surprise but one of the best in my life - he is my life
    motherhood and is patenting is like the ocean has waves , peaks and calm
    just ride them and know " harder tines( long nights) will pass and stay connected as a couple
    having a baby is like getting a tattoo on your forehead make sure yoir ready in your heart
    I still have " doubts" and I want nothing more than another child -I think it's natural @monkey88 hope you got the answers what you were looking for - fx @curlybird jump DH ! Haha
    asfm I got an even stronger opk this morning so must if caught the start of surge yesterday - o is very very close string pains/twinges left side since last night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I did another opk and nothing... you are supposed to get a more accurate result during the day so i don't know what is going on hahaa. No more ewcm either. Lots of cramping though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NelopeJ88 View Post
    @monkey88 How did your appointment go today? When will then give you answers?
    Thinking of you xx

It went well, I was so nervous going in, but feel pretty good now. So this is my 3rd month trying, but I lied to them and said it had been longer, because I was worried about what damage the chlamydia had done & wanted the referral. That has been my biggest worry whilst TTC, when the FS did a check on me, I guess similar to when you get a pap-smear, he the felt my ovaries and stuff from the outside I think (it went really quick) ... He said he doesn't think my tubes are damaged, because they are still bendy (probably not the official term he used lol) but if they were damaged they would be more stiff... He said he highly doubts they are damaged but the only real way of know is to do a HSG (tube flush).

Just hearing him say that in his professional opinion he doesn't think there is an issue makes me feel good. They want me to do hormonal testing etc on my next cycle, but now I wonder if I should just wait a few months to see if I can get pregnant on my own? Or now that I have help, use it? Cos they said they do blood tests ever 2 days, so they will call me and say 'get busy' as they will KNOW when I am about to O.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monkey88 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @money88 That must be a relief to hear, could they do an ultrasound to have a look at your tubes? Or would they have to do a tube flush?

I personally would maybe try a few more months and see how you go, it can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive, so i wouldn't start worrying yet.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

monkey88  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-) #4

@curlybird nope, only definite way of knowing is a tube flush. So that put die up there then do an X-Ray.

I think I might way a little longer. He did seem pretty confident. I don't know, I will probably think about it for at least my next cycle, I am not going to rush into it, but at least I know I have the option now to do it when I want

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkey88 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (08-07-2016),Felicia  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @monkey88 I'm with you on waiting
    if he seemed confident I've go with that but more so follow yoir intuition if you feel all will be ok

asfm fm I became a domestic goodies today haha
    had a bake a thin with DS -cooked
    carrot cake
    Vegan Rice paper rolls
    jam drops
    veg sausage rolls
    sweet potato chips

food to nourish the soul and mind !
    Cd16 still ewcm and strong positive Opks ..hmmmm

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (08-07-2016),monkey88  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Need help ladies
    cd17 another pos opk this morning.......