+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 12 week Scan heart concerns

Yesterday at my 12 week scan they saw a problem with bubs heart. All 4 chambers look good but the main arteries that flow blood in and out, one looks smaller than it should be. That's about all I know right now. It's all very confusing. Any others had experiences with this?
    Thanks

Me - 28
    DH- 32
    Baby girl - June 2013
    TTC #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Very stressful for you and upsetting. My daughter has a heart defect that was picked up at the 20 week scan.
    Hopefully at the 20 week scan it will show up a perfect heart for you! At 12 weeks it's very small so very hard to see everything accurately.
    It will be hard to not stress I'm sure.... . Here of you need to chat. Or ask questions.
    Last edited by Tamtam; 31-12-2014 at 18:52.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2014, 09:36
  2. What was your babys heart rate at dating scan
    By mummabear130390 in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-10-2014, 13:21
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-09-2014, 22:30

Posting Permissions