Closed Thread
Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for your appointment with Lynn Sophdask. I really hope she has a new plan for you which works..

All the the best Lilypily for your counselling appointment. I know it's hard to take that decision, but you a are a very strong girl who provides continous strength and support to all of us in this thread...

i know now they drop off after day 4. I am so scared about that as in our previous cycles we have had 20 plus eggs, food fertilization rate and still managed only 2 blasts in the end. This time it's alreDy a fewer numbers game for us as Lynn wanted quality. Not sure what will happen. To make the things worse, I am not having a fresh transfer due to. Increased progestrone and I know that their criteria for transferable and freezable is diff. May be the ones that will not make it to freeze could have been ok to transfer... All these thoughts get muddled up in my head. So anxious abt any phone calls from unknown numbers.. Just thinking its monash and they are ringing with some bad news.. How negative can our mind think?
    Regarding transferring 2 , it will really depend on if we make 2 out of 5.. It's a waiting game..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (05-02-2015)

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Crashing this thread... my obs is on the same floor as Lynne so I feel partially connected. @lilypily I want to say it takes so much courage to decide to close the door. I think it takes more courage to stop than to carry on.

I have my 6 week appointment soon and am also looking forward to a dose of 50 acres coffee

Good luck to all the amazing women in here.
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks so much spot. Had my 50 acres today and a muffin. To die for. So councelling went well. I have processed it all already and she agreed my reasoning was sound and was very happy I have made the right decision. Obs appointment was a bit harder as that's where it all happened. I have the sex of our baby on the test report with that info and will read it when I'm brave enough to know. So it's all over. There was nothing wrong with me or the baby it was just one of those things. Thanks for the support girls xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Thread Crashing........
    @lilypily: Couldn't just let your post go by without giving you one of these... (not a happy frigging face either!! FFS's BH, time for some new emoticons like a hugging one with tears ********* down the faces maybe??) Oh Luv, "just one of those things" Fkng sux!! Have tears in my eyes reading that. Doubly unfair when that happens All the best from here on in to you and your familyxoxoxo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #5

Oh lilypily wish I could give you a hug right now. This whole process is both a physical and emotional rollercoaster. So brave knowing when to stop. Thank you for all your support over the year, wishing you all the best xxx
    @sophdask good luck with your appointment on Friday. Am curious to what Lynn had next for you.
    @Sue77 always have my fingers crossed for you, grow grow grow!!!

AFM have my scan and blood test tomorrow, have been feeling a little deflated of late 😞
    Last edited by Cevapa; 04-02-2015 at 18:07.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cevapa there will be down days roll with it and do something special like a coffee with friends or a soak in the tub.

Thanks blondinbrisvegas it's a **** thing to happen but it was the card I was dealt so I have to roll with it but you summed it up perfectly. Thank you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilypily you are so brave.. And always been there for us. Wishing u all the best for future.. Sending u cyber hugs xx

Thanks Cevapa and wishing all the best for your scan tomm . I know Lynn's FET also has lots of medicines if it's not a natural one..and yes some days u r down and the other day u r determined to achieve your goal.. This journey is such a roller coaster

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 when Lynn said natural cycle with gonal f I only expected gonal f lol silly me
    My lining is 5mm and I have 25 follicles one side and 17 the other. Another scan and tests booked Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning to all.

I know I've been quiet not in hiding but rethinking should I continue on the IVF journey. I'm turning 40 this year.
    Having open discussions with hubby about the possibility of donor enhancements is something we both agree we don't feel is right for us. We wish to conceive a baby that is "genetically ours".
    I will give it another year. However I am reviewing my hormones.

Sometimes I wonder if these IVF doctors know we don't stand a chance and just take our money anyway. I often wonder.

Anyhow I'm not in a rush to get the ball rolling for 2015. In previous attempts I was.

Hoping you are all fantastic and well. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladysexbomb I know how you feel. We've decided this is our last year too (or until our embryos run out). Physically mentally and financially it's draining on me.

Today I had another scan/blood test and my lining has gone from 5 down to 4.8 - has anyone's lining gone the opposite? I'm feeling deflated
    @Sue77 how have you been going?