Closed Thread
Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiths love View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Unfortunately my cycle had to be cancelled because I ovulated gggrrr. anyway, I'm now doing another rounds of meds to try it again as my period came on the weekend. Does anyone recommend a good brand for vitamins like E and D?? there are so many brands out there and it's hard to sifter through - Lynn never recommended a particular brand to me.
    Sorry your cycle was cancelled but it sounds like you are back in quick again. Good luck this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @lilypily, hoping this round won't be cancelled. First scan next Friday.

Thanks @SophJ they tested after the curette and unfortunately there was something wrong with the embryo...guess everything happens for a reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faiths love, thanks for your reply! All the best with your coming transfer! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MND View Post
    Thanks everyone. Booked in for a intralipid infusion next week. So fingers crossed it does the trick.
    Hey @MND sorry being lazy and not going back further are you doing intralipid with LB?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 yes having an intralipid infusion with LB. I actually requested to have it done. Heard many positive things about it. my NK level came back as 14 and im trying everything i can for my last emby to stick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MND View Post
    @Tanej78 yes having an intralipid infusion with LB. I actually requested to have it done. Heard many positive things about it. my NK level came back as 14 and im trying everything i can for my last emby to stick.
    Thank you I've just had a BFN... Waiting now on PGD for my 2 Frosties but will bring it up with LB when I see her next

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 so sorry about your BFN. I hope your 2 frosties come back normal.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @MND @Charlie74 xxx

Rang LB rooms today first avail appt 21 Oct... Trying not to have a freak out but that means I could miss next cycle too?

I know I just need to chill and wait for PGD results 😬😬

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, quick question. What level of NK cells is considered too high? My NK result from the hystoroscopy was 11. I was told it was fine. But is it really? Is it kind of borderline?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SophJ from my first scratch my level was 12. So spot on borderline so dr LB treated me with steroids. Second scratch level was up to 14. Nurse said it wasn't bad. Nurse said LB uses steroids if level 12 or above.