Closed Thread
Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skye76 View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    I noticed that this thread seems to be very quiet these days, hence I'm looking for some hope & I'm interested to hear from anyone who has been lucky enough to fall pregnant through Lynn with your own eggs, not Donor eggs. If you were successful how many cycles did it take?
    I had 4 FET with city fertility before transferring to lynn

First FET with lynn was a BFP but ended in misscarriage

2nd FET was a BFP and an 29 weeks now

Based on my history she did a few tweeks from my previous process, added more vitamins and did a scratch

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

skye76  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cevepa im with city fertility as well. I was considering moving to lynne but her receptionist was a pain and wanted all my medical info before lynne would consider whether to take me on or not. Saying that we got lucky on stim no 4 for my daughter and we recently did a fet for no 2.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #5

I was with city fertility and didn't have that issue... Just made an appointment and send through my history and referral closer to the time ?! @midnite01

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im thinking its a recent thing due to lynnes popularity and as ive now turned 40 or so the receptionist told me. She said that lynne needs the info to decide whether she can assist you or not especially as you are now 40. I was like thanks ok bye.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skye76 View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    I noticed that this thread seems to be very quiet these days, hence I'm looking for some hope & I'm interested to hear from anyone who has been lucky enough to fall pregnant through Lynn with your own eggs, not Donor eggs. If you were successful how many cycles did it take?
    We got lucky, first round of IVF resulted in my 4 week old son laying next to me. That said, we have pretty mild issues as far as fertility is concerned so I don't think we were a tough case. Four bubsicles ready for FET.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (05-09-2015),skye76  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A few people at my work have started seeing lynn and say how inefficient the receptionists are. (I never had this issue - I think it started this year)

When one went for an appointment with lynn, lynn asked for her records (which were already sent over from her previous clinic and confirmed they were received) lucky she had copies with her. I remember my first appointment Lynn already went over my records and knew where to make changes. She's obviously taken too much on

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

skye76  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cevapa & @lileitak tx for your responses.

I agree Lynn has taken on to many patients, she's rushing through her consultations & she doesn't seem to be as committed & focused like she was when I first went to see her.
    @Faiths love I can't believe the Nurse told you your embies were normal, but to find out from our LB they weren't. That's a serious mistake!

I won't go into detail but something series was missed by LB had I not picked it up myself it could have been worse. I need a FS who is switched on & I thought she was but I'm starting to question if I need to see another FS.
    Last edited by skye76; 05-09-2015 at 10:29.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skye76 For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (05-09-2015),Faiths love  (07-09-2015),ilex  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chickies, I hope everyone had a nice fathers day with dads, brothers, hubbies, partners and friends. My memory is terrible but I remember one of said you guys were taking herbs during the cycle @lilypily, @Essence08, @Riss78, @Sue77 @Cevapa and I'm wanting your advise. I've been taking herbs from Richard and not sure if I should continue taking them if they will play around with implantation. I've got a scan on Thursday to see how I'm going and hopefully will be doing a frozen transfer then in the coming weeks. do you guys think I should stop the herbs? I heard (through the grape vine) they are generally ok to take during a frozen cycle but not during a stim cycle. I vale your opinion and thoughts ladies. Also, if any newbies have any thoughts on this,please feel free to comment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have always been told not to take herbs during a stim cycle but ok for frozen if you're doing a natural frozen.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #5

Lynn also advised me to stop taking the herbs as she doesn't know what's in them - both my transfers were FET

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (08-09-2015)