Closed Thread
Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I transferred my remaining 2 blasts (7 originally) from CF to Monash, and had them both transferred with LB on my last FET.. so i think it all depends on your history, age etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cevapa good to hear everything is going well. @lilypily - hows Max going? hopefully all good. @Sue77 - have you decided what you're doing next hun?
    so I'm taking prognova atm and 5mg solone - 'i'll be doing a scan late next week to see how my lining is progressing and if all goes to plan will do a transfer in the coming weeks. fingers crossed. I'm taking the herbs from Richard...not to sure if they are working or not as my period is only still lasting one day. but he said generally u have to be on them for at least 3 months. @MND - how's things going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cevapa good to hear everything is going well. @lilypily - hows Max going? hopefully all good. @Sue77 - have you decided what you're doing next hun?
    so I'm taking prognova atm and 5mg solone - 'i'll be doing a scan late next week to see how my lining is progressing and if all goes to plan will do a transfer in the coming weeks. fingers crossed. I'm taking the herbs from Richard...not to sure if they are working or not as my period is only still lasting one day. but he said generally u have to be on them for at least 3 months. @MND - how's things going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faiths love i am doing great. Had my scratch done today...so the count down begins. Lynn is also checking my nk cells again. Last time i had it checked my level was borderline 12. So checking if this has increased or decreases. Bring on my period so i can start the transfer process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    General question; what is the FET process?

Are they medicated? Or just timed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MND View Post
    @Faiths love i am doing great. Had my scratch done today...so the count down begins. Lynn is also checking my nk cells again. Last time i had it checked my level was borderline 12. So checking if this has increased or decreases. Bring on my period so i can start the transfer process.
    Glad to hear @MND! hopefully the scratch wasn't so painful for you x not long now and hopefully you can start working on that transfer. will you be on any meds for it?

I need to ask Lynn about this NK cells...I don't think I have been tested for it before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all just got my NK cell results and its higher than last time i had this tested. Previously was 12 but now up to 14.
    Not bad...I was already on steroids and clexane so not sure what else she would put me in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74 yes...the scratch is done in her rooms. She tends to one the month before a frozen transfer. If you can handle period cramps you can handle a scratch. I didn't take any pain relief before or after and the cramping was gone within half an hour after the procedure.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I noticed that this thread seems to be very quiet these days, hence I'm looking for some hope & I'm interested to hear from anyone who has been lucky enough to fall pregnant through Lynn with your own eggs, not Donor eggs. If you were successful how many cycles did it take?
    Last edited by skye76; 04-09-2015 at 06:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Standard, they seem to be very busy yes I have received wrong information from them before and passed this on to Lynn as it's very important they are giving the right info. One of the nurses at her office said to me, my embryo's came back as normal and then when I spoke with Lynn she said there were issues, I told her I was told there wasn't. She was confused as to how one of her nurses on her rooms told me there wasn't an issue. there are 3 there, but I tend to deal with the other 2 now as they are on the ball.