Closed Thread
Page 68 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I haven't written on here before, but wanted to see if there is anyone here with immune repeat miscarriage seeing Lynn? I am currently seeing Dr Nick Lolatgis, who I really like but I worry that my IVF treatment was a bit haphazard and that Lynn might help me more. My history is me - 36 years old, hubbie 31 years old. 3 chemicals in a year at 34 years old, then nothing since (they got earlier and earlier). I have homo MTHFR, and silent endo stage 3 removed recently. I did 4 cycles of IVF which got worse each time and I have never had anything to show for it (i.e. nothing to freeze) and had empty follicle syndrome a few times. I saw Lynn the other day for the initial consult and she didn't really seem to believe in the immune miscarriage treatments such as IVIG and intralipids or Neupogen... Is there anyone that has had success on her low dose prednisone and blood thinner concoction? I am concerned that this won't be enough for me since I have very high Natural Killer cells. Any help from girls with immune issues would be so very much appreciated! I don't know who to do my next IVF cycle with as this is likely my last before I decide on surrogacy/donor egg! Thanks in advance!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yeah Lynn doesn't treat with intralipids etc - if you want to take it to the next level with the immune stuff stick with Nick in conjunction with Dr Matthias (reproductive immunologist) in Sydney, he does phone consults. Check out the immune threads on here, a lot of ladies work with Dr M and their own FS.

Dr Gamal Matthias

83 Gallipoli St, Condell Park NSW 2200
    (02) 9709 4700

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=D...#istate=kp:xpd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emski, I have already had a few consults with Dr Matthias... I just wonder if maybe all these high dose steroids and IVIG are overkill or worse yet causing issues...I am just wondering more if anyone had success with Lynn on simple treatments after going from Dr Lolatgis or Dr Matthias?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    I am new to the thread. I have been seeing LB since January and have been on ovulation induction with Gonal-f (5 rounds of final but only 4 triggered - I ovulated myself with one). I haven't managed to catch the egg and I just got my BFN bloods back today. The last round was our last before a meeting with LB in a couple of weeks to discuss IVF.

Looking forward for things to hopefully start moving forward but super nervous too.

I have PCOS (huge numbers of follicles) and we have been TTC since 2012 been on one round of clomid with MIVF before going natural before moving to LB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Charlie,
    I'm not to sure on the answer for the medicines side of increasing your lining but I use castor oil packs which there is research that says it assists as it stimulates blood flow to the uterus. You can buy castor oil from a health food shop(make sure your using organic quality one).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it just me or is Lynn's reception extremely incompetent. Losing referrals, forgetting to provide signed certificates, giving the WRONG invoices, scripts, and dosage instructions for the wrong meds.

Don't get me wrong, Lynn has been fantastic, but her staff is the worst I've ever dealt with.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Standard For This Useful Post:

skye76  (08-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep @Standard that is 100% my experience of LB's staff too. As the patient you need to triple check everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Charlie74 excuse me for butting in, but hasn't she also put you on vitamin e? My lining was always on the thin side but not as low as yours. I found that the vitamin e definitely did make a difference, but this was after 3 months of using it at a very high dose.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 have been thinking of you & wondering how you've been x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cevapa .. Thanks for asking abt me. I am ok trying to cope with situations. You must have read my recent posts where LB told us straight forward that she doesn't know the reasons why it is not working for us despite of everything looking perfect . She suggested another lap to see if my blocked tube could be hindering implantation and she would tie them if needed. I had it this Monday and to my surprise both tubes were open now and perfect. It didn't seem as a good news to me as I didn't have any answers again. Anyway will be transferring our last 2 frozens next month . I m not keeping my hopes high as they are C grade blasts.
    everything seems so uncertain since ages and nothing is working for me even after seeing the best fertility doc. But we are trying our best.

how is your pregnNcy going love? Wishing you all the best

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (09-08-2015)