Closed Thread
Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Riss78 I've been meaning to tell you I saw Raff's pic at Richard's, he is beautiful hun, just beautiful x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Long time reader, first time poster! 😊
    I have an appointment coming up with Lynn on Thursday that I have been waiting months for.
    I haven't really thought much about it until lately. I had a "I'll cross that bridge when I come to it" attitude. Now that I have organised all the tests and it is coming up this week I'm feeling quite nervous and apprehensive. Anxious nearly...
    Any words of advice?
    Anything I should be asking her?
    What should I be expecting at the first appointment. And how long will it go for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @suzidoogs - I would try to have a list of questions written down because, you will forget half of them once you're speaking to her.

With regard with what to ask, I'd google it. Pretty sure I did.

Also, make sure you have a timeline in mind. If you are ready to get going, Make sure Lynn knows that. She could start you on testing pretty quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    @suzidoogs - I would try to have a list of questions written down because, you will forget half of them once you're speaking to her.

With regard with what to ask, I'd google it. Pretty sure I did.

Also, make sure you have a timeline in mind. If you are ready to get going, Make sure Lynn knows that. She could start you on testing pretty quickly.
    Good advice @lileitak- you pretty much summed it up.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

ilex  (15-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww thanks faithslove! He's a big boy now
    Suzidoogs- good luck with your appointment. Definitely take a list of questions. It will go very quickly and you will most probably come out with lots of tests to do.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!!
    So the appointment went ok.
    She has suggested the ultrasound/laparoscopy tests and wants me to go on clomid, even though I ovulate like a champion! 😕
    What did you find the pros/cons were of the saline flush ultrasound compared to the laparoscopy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a lap / hysto with Lynn as we were sus of my tubes as well. Ended up being the issue, and we jumped right into IVF a month later. (Skipping clomid / IUI / etc). I'm glad we did because we could have wasted time and money on less invasive cycles which would never have worked.

She did give me the option of surgery to unblock my tubes but I didn't think its be worth it and went right to IVF.

It wasn't too bad. I was back at work in a couple days. MUCH less painful than the egg collection IMO.

I had it done at Epworth Richmond.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys im a newbie & just had my first appointment with Lynn this week. Ive just turned 40 and have been TTC with DH for over a year now after 2 previous losses. I must admit I was very overwhelmed by the appointment & it all seemed to go so fast I can barely remember what she said! She has run some tests for DH & me & put me on clomid & melatonin while waiting for the results & to start ivf. Hope to give & receive some support thru this emotional time ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Meems I'm a newbie to this thread also. I've had 2 appointments with Lynn so far, and agree they can be overwhelming! DH and I have been ttc for 1 year for our first. We've done all our tests, and I'm going in for a lap/hysto this week- then after a month's break will be jumping straight into IVF/icsi. Im excited that things are finally happening, but I'm sure it's going to be an emotional roller coaster!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hefferlump26 For This Useful Post:

Meems  (26-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hefferlump26 good luck with your lap this week hope all goes well 😊