Closed Thread
Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily a big hug to you at this time...definitely feeling for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't been on for a while...sad news, bubs didn't grow therefore no longer pregnant. Lynn did a curette on me on Friday, still a bit numb over the whole process. Friends and Family say "least you now know u can get pregnant" but still it doesn't make u feel better. I hope you r all travelling well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I have my first appointment with Lynn booked in for September. Just wondering if anyone can let me know what I can expect for that first appointment, and how long it might take between that appointment and getting going on treatment? I know it is still a while away, just trying to get on top of my anxiety before it sneaks up on me! TIA!

Candice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Huge hugs @Faiths love xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (23-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Augustine & @Ttc14... Wishing you both success with your future cycles with Lynn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiths love View Post
    Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't been on for a while...sad news, bubs didn't grow therefore no longer pregnant. Lynn did a curette on me on Friday, still a bit numb over the whole process. Friends and Family say "least you now know u can get pregnant" but still it doesn't make u feel better. I hope you r all travelling well xx
    I'm so sorry. It's so hard getting over the line and have it taken away. It's the worst game of snakes and ladders that takes you back to the fert beginning. I think you are back to a fresh stim? Take it easy in yourself and I hope you are going ok after the DnC

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faith's Love you've been in my thoughts this past week sweetheart, so sorry to hear your news. I'm sure you're friends and family mean well with their comments and are trying to be encouraging but its still going to hurt.
    Trust in Lynn and in your own body and jump back in when you're ready. What are the next steps?
    Look after yourself, and know we're hear if you need a supportive ear xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ttc14 Welcome to the board. Good luck with your cycle with Lynn. First thing - if you're not on her waiting list call her office and ask to be put on it, you might get an appointment much sooner than September.
    At your first appointment she'll go through any test results you've already had done and either suggest more if needed or start planning a course of action. A lot depends on your reason for needing fertility support so that will obviously make a difference to what happens at your appointment. Whatever the case you'll find things move along very quickly with Lynn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies sorry I haven't posted for a long time as I was feeling very down and did not want my negativity on the thread plus after my last bfn I immediately did another fet and thought will post if something positive comes out of it. But no it was also a bfn.. I have managed to read some of the posts . So sorry faith love .. I know the feeling as I have. Been through it twice and lilypily hugs to you ... Thinking of u. U are such a strong woman. And welcome to the thread all the new ladies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm not a good news.. We met lyn yest after our bfn. And somehow she seemed really not interested.. I guess cases like ours effect her success rates.

We we have done 3 stimulated cycles with lynn resulting in 6 blasts. We have transferred 4 of them and had a bfn every time. ( 2 of them were tested chromosomally normal) and I have had 2 previous pregnancies earlier - so no known I plantation issues plus she checked me for everything. She said very coldly that everything is perfect the lining etc normal embryos.. I really don't think it will work now.. If it had to it would have by now.. She doesn't know where the problem is and that I am a very rare case and she can also only do so much. When we said but we are making blastocysts ....is there still no hope.. She said u can keep on trying if u want to but it's highly unlikely that u will succeed with your own eggs and referred me to donor eggs. She said if we work by elimination .. Embryo or egg quality is the only thing thT could be a problem and even though we. Have made chromosomally normal embryos twice.. May be the mitochondria of your eggs is weak or your embryos lose the energy to divide.

i mean I am shocked. I didn't expect that at this stage when my Amy levels are normal and we are averaging 2. Blasts every cycle. But obviously I trusted her like god but I can't stop crying after yesterdAys appt.i had faith in her that she will support us in trying but she has lost all interest. Feeling so disheartened and not knowing what to do.
    Last edited by Sue77; 25-06-2015 at 18:16.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Afseg  (06-07-2015),skye76  (26-06-2015),Skyler  (08-07-2015)