Closed Thread
Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you Lilypily for your never ending support. Seriously it means a lot . So it means that my "perfect" embryos have not even tried to implant 3times in a row with Lynn.. anyways ....... I searched for Wazza as u said and have booked an appointment with him. The earliest I could get in was in November .. Had never thought we would need to change doctors after seeing lynn and getting normal embryos after pgd.... but I will try for a baby till I exhaust my very last option .... And he has got a whole Appreciation thread on bubhub !!..

So does he spend time with you on the first appt and does he try a lot of things or he seems rushed ? And is it an absolute necessity to get my files released from Monash or can I verbally tell him how many times I tried with Lynn and what medications I was on and the results...I can take a copy of all the bloods lynn did on me . I can get a copy from my GP. And I have all the history of Melbourne IVF with me which I can take with me... Sorry for asking so many questions but I m so confused at this stage.... And I really appreciate your help..

hopefuuly we we don't need to see him as I have got 3 frozen so to try with Lynn...and just 1 sticks...

But its always good to keep all your options open..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faithslove.. Thank u.. I know what u mean... lynn tells u the truth on your face. And when we saw her after 2 failed attempts with Cgh normal embies .. We were also very upset obviously and asked her about what to do .. She said I really don't see any reason why u will not be successful... Let's keep trying we have got everything that we need... But sometimes it gets so hard to just keep on trying endlessly for years and years without result.. Just trying to get normal again and get started .. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Thank you Lilypily for your never ending support. Seriously it means a lot . So it means that my "perfect" embryos have not even tried to implant 3times in a row with Lynn.. anyways ....... I searched for Wazza as u said and have booked an appointment with him. The earliest I could get in was in November .. Had never thought we would need to change doctors after seeing lynn and getting normal embryos after pgd.... but I will try for a baby till I exhaust my very last option .... And he has got a whole Appreciation thread on bubhub !!..

So does he spend time with you on the first appt and does he try a lot of things or he seems rushed ? And is it an absolute necessity to get my files released from Monash or can I verbally tell him how many times I tried with Lynn and what medications I was on and the results...I can take a copy of all the bloods lynn did on me . I can get a copy from my GP. And I have all the history of Melbourne IVF with me which I can take with me... Sorry for asking so many questions but I m so confused at this stage.... And I really appreciate your help..

hopefuuly we we don't need to see him as I have got 3 frozen so to try with Lynn...and just 1 sticks...

But its always good to keep all your options open..
    Good on you, I don't think you can hang up your boots until you have wazzed. I know this is a Lynn support thread and I saw out my time with her but if I was baby less i would go Wazza. You just have too. He does get woman pregnant but I do know of some that he couldn't. He can facilitate getting pregnant and does get miracles but there is only so much any FS can do with raw materials which is why he will tell you straight. He told me I left my run to late and to go get donor eggs. I did and we got a baby. You need to listen to him and he will be straight. Are you open to donor eggs, donor sperm? You can get a baby, you just need to change paths sometimes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lilipily.....Definitely if paths need to be changed, we will.. But till now .. Lynn has not said that we need to follow that route as she said u have a lot of eggs, we are managing to take out a few Good ones as well, my husband has no problems.. We make till normal blasts ( proven by pgd) . I don't have implantation problems as I had 2 IVF pregnNcies.. Don't know where the problem is now... Earlier I alwYs thought we are not able to make good quality embryos but lynn proved that wrong ... These embies just don't try to stick for some reason

i was thinking of may be the surrogacy route too if I have more failures.. Does anyone have any knowledge about it? Do u think it's too early? I was thinking if we can keep making blasts , mAy be try with a surrogate for the pregnancy if my uterus fails to do the right thing.... Would Lynn be able to assist me ?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (20-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MND I was just about to ask same thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cevapa I'm actually doing really well. Nervously waiting for our PGD results. Should get them this week or early next week. 4 tested so hope I have at least 1 that's normal.
    Other than that I'm loving organising my Europe trip. 45 days to go...but who's counting ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good here! Glad to hear you're ok MND and looking forward to your trip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MND View Post
    @Cevapa I'm actually doing really well. Nervously waiting for our PGD results. Should get them this week or early next week. 4 tested so hope I have at least 1 that's normal.
    Other than that I'm loving organising my Europe trip. 45 days to go...but who's counting ha ha
    @Cevapa hope u r feeling good and taking it easy. @MND bring on that holiday for you!!! so love European food! the food is amazing there, they take such pride in their food. @Sue77, how you are feeling hun? I really don't know weather Lynn could help with surrogacy but worth asking the question to her or the nurses perhaps. I go in for my 6 week HCG bloods tomorrow...I'm just not feeling pregnant at all which is worrying me, still no nausea no breast size increase or not even sore breasts...just don't want to get my hopes up at this stage, especially till the 7 week scan...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Essence08 View Post
    @MND don't give up hope just yet. Keeping everything crossed for you.
    @Sue77 no symptoms for me, felt like every other month. It was only from POAS that I had any clue it was going to be a BFP.
    Hope you're doing ok @Essence08 x