Closed Thread
Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 969
  1. #541
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,694
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked
    3,209
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiths love View Post
    @Cevapa and @lilypily@ @Beta - I did my 5 week bloods today, HCG 1500...is that a little low to you guys??
    I really don't remember are you having another BT in a week?

  2. #542
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked
    728
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiths love View Post
    @Cevapa and @lilypily@ @Beta - I did my 5 week bloods today, HCG 1500...is that a little low to you guys??
    And I just checked my notes, I was 1994 @ 17dp5dt / 5w1d preg / 22dpo. so I don't think 1500 is too far off that.

    By 24dp5dt / 6w1d preg / 29dpo, it jumped too 16,563.

  3. #543
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    7
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MND View Post
    And its a negative.
    So sorry to hear this @MND , big hug to you.

  4. #544
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked
    779
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for your support ladies .. It means a lot...

    Faithslove .. Thanks and I really hope you have a very uneventful pregnancy... Xx

    MND even I got a negative today.. Soi I exactly feel how u are feeling today.. It's very cruel when u get a bfn after transferring perfectly looking blasts.. Anyways really can't do anything.. Somethings in life .. Things just don't have a reason... Please try not to be hard on yourself and enjoy your holiday.......The only good thing in IVF is this support group ... Everyone is so supportive.... Can I ask that Was your hcg zero ?? And is Lynn trying anything else lynn is putting in your next cycle ??......

    and ladies does it mean anything if your hcg is zero or if it's in low numbers? I mean does zero mean that the embie didn't even try to stick where as if it's low, it has tried to stick but couldn't ?? Feel so confused.... I wish lynn could have some answers....

  5. #545
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    96
    Reviews
    0
    @sue 77 I'm so sorry. My level was 2.
    I have an appointment with lynn on the 23rd to discuss what her plan is with an FET.
    I'm looking forward to this holiday so much. To get my mind off the disappointment and then start fresh when we return.

  6. #546
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,694
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked
    3,209
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Thanks for your support ladies .. It means a lot...

    Faithslove .. Thanks and I really hope you have a very uneventful pregnancy... Xx

    MND even I got a negative today.. Soi I exactly feel how u are feeling today.. It's very cruel when u get a bfn after transferring perfectly looking blasts.. Anyways really can't do anything.. Somethings in life .. Things just don't have a reason... Please try not to be hard on yourself and enjoy your holiday.......The only good thing in IVF is this support group ... Everyone is so supportive.... Can I ask that Was your hcg zero ?? And is Lynn trying anything else lynn is putting in your next cycle ??......

    and ladies does it mean anything if your hcg is zero or if it's in low numbers? I mean does zero mean that the embie didn't even try to stick where as if it's low, it has tried to stick but couldn't ?? Feel so confused.... I wish lynn could have some answers....
    Sue77 a chem preg means the emby tried to implant but ran out of puff. A negative means the emby just floated around and did nothing. Personally I don't think having chem pregs is any indication over BFns as I had about 6 chem pregs and about the same negatives. I still think flying up to Wazza is worth a shot in Brisbane, he's still the only one that got me a take home baby even though it was my worst cycle in my Ivf time

  7. #547
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevapa View Post
    My 6 week beta was 5000
    I just looked up the range and 1500 is perfectly within the range
    Thanks heaps @Cevapa, appreciate it.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

    Cevapa  (22-05-2015)

  9. #548
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    And I just checked my notes, I was 1994 @ 17dp5dt / 5w1d preg / 22dpo. so I don't think 1500 is too far off that.

    By 24dp5dt / 6w1d preg / 29dpo, it jumped too 16,563.
    @lileitak how thoughtful r u to go back thru ur notes, thank u so much - I'm hoping they'll jump up by next Thursday!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

    ilex  (22-05-2015)

  11. #549
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    I really don't remember are you having another BT in a week?
    yeah hun, blood test nxt Thurs and then the following week the big 7 week scan.

  12. #550
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Thanks for your support ladies .. It means a lot...

    Faithslove .. Thanks and I really hope you have a very uneventful pregnancy... Xx

    MND even I got a negative today.. Soi I exactly feel how u are feeling today.. It's very cruel when u get a bfn after transferring perfectly looking blasts.. Anyways really can't do anything.. Somethings in life .. Things just don't have a reason... Please try not to be hard on yourself and enjoy your holiday.......The only good thing in IVF is this support group ... Everyone is so supportive.... Can I ask that Was your hcg zero ?? And is Lynn trying anything else lynn is putting in your next cycle ??......

    and ladies does it mean anything if your hcg is zero or if it's in low numbers? I mean does zero mean that the embie didn't even try to stick where as if it's low, it has tried to stick but couldn't ?? Feel so confused.... I wish lynn could have some answers....
    It's so hard when there is no answers..you just kind of don't know what to do anymore...I know exactly that feeling Sue and nothing anyone can say makes you feel better but all you can do is take one day at a time. I wish I had some answers for you Sue but I know Lynn WILL get you there and she is honest, she'll tell u if she can't help you anymore. When we went in there last as we thought this round didn't work, my hubby and I asked her should we start looking down the path at donors as we would be happy to do that if that meant having a baby and she said not at this stage i'll let you know when I think you should...she will give you the truth xx
    Last edited by Faiths love; 22-05-2015 at 11:18.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 949
    Last Post: 29-12-2014, 18:49
  2. Replies: 908
    Last Post: 29-09-2014, 17:22
  3. Replies: 915
    Last Post: 16-06-2014, 21:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting Education
Providing private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their own home. Sessions are flexible, including everything that hospital based programs cover. Click to find out more!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!