Closed Thread
Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiths love View Post
    @Cevapa and @lilypily@ @Beta - I did my 5 week bloods today, HCG 1500...is that a little low to you guys??
    I really don't remember are you having another BT in a week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiths love View Post
    @Cevapa and @lilypily@ @Beta - I did my 5 week bloods today, HCG 1500...is that a little low to you guys??
    And I just checked my notes, I was 1994 @ 17dp5dt / 5w1d preg / 22dpo. so I don't think 1500 is too far off that.

By 24dp5dt / 6w1d preg / 29dpo, it jumped too 16,563.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MND View Post
    And its a negative.
    So sorry to hear this @MND , big hug to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for your support ladies .. It means a lot...

Faithslove .. Thanks and I really hope you have a very uneventful pregnancy... Xx

MND even I got a negative today.. Soi I exactly feel how u are feeling today.. It's very cruel when u get a bfn after transferring perfectly looking blasts.. Anyways really can't do anything.. Somethings in life .. Things just don't have a reason... Please try not to be hard on yourself and enjoy your holiday.......The only good thing in IVF is this support group ... Everyone is so supportive.... Can I ask that Was your hcg zero ?? And is Lynn trying anything else lynn is putting in your next cycle ??......

and ladies does it mean anything if your hcg is zero or if it's in low numbers? I mean does zero mean that the embie didn't even try to stick where as if it's low, it has tried to stick but couldn't ?? Feel so confused.... I wish lynn could have some answers....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sue 77 I'm so sorry. My level was 2.
    I have an appointment with lynn on the 23rd to discuss what her plan is with an FET.
    I'm looking forward to this holiday so much. To get my mind off the disappointment and then start fresh when we return.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post

Faithslove .. Thanks and I really hope you have a very uneventful pregnancy... Xx

MND even I got a negative today.. Soi I exactly feel how u are feeling today.. It's very cruel when u get a bfn after transferring perfectly looking blasts.. Anyways really can't do anything.. Somethings in life .. Things just don't have a reason... Please try not to be hard on yourself and enjoy your holiday.......The only good thing in IVF is this support group ... Everyone is so supportive.... Can I ask that Was your hcg zero ?? And is Lynn trying anything else lynn is putting in your next cycle ??......

and ladies does it mean anything if your hcg is zero or if it's in low numbers? I mean does zero mean that the embie didn't even try to stick where as if it's low, it has tried to stick but couldn't ?? Feel so confused.... I wish lynn could have some answers....
    Sue77 a chem preg means the emby tried to implant but ran out of puff. A negative means the emby just floated around and did nothing. Personally I don't think having chem pregs is any indication over BFns as I had about 6 chem pregs and about the same negatives. I still think flying up to Wazza is worth a shot in Brisbane, he's still the only one that got me a take home baby even though it was my worst cycle in my Ivf time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevapa View Post
    My 6 week beta was 5000
    I just looked up the range and 1500 is perfectly within the range
    Thanks heaps @Cevapa, appreciate it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    And I just checked my notes, I was 1994 @ 17dp5dt / 5w1d preg / 22dpo. so I don't think 1500 is too far off that.

By 24dp5dt / 6w1d preg / 29dpo, it jumped too 16,563.
    @lileitak how thoughtful r u to go back thru ur notes, thank u so much - I'm hoping they'll jump up by next Thursday!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

ilex  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    I really don't remember are you having another BT in a week?
    yeah hun, blood test nxt Thurs and then the following week the big 7 week scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post

It's so hard when there is no answers..you just kind of don't know what to do anymore...I know exactly that feeling Sue and nothing anyone can say makes you feel better but all you can do is take one day at a time. I wish I had some answers for you Sue but I know Lynn WILL get you there and she is honest, she'll tell u if she can't help you anymore. When we went in there last as we thought this round didn't work, my hubby and I asked her should we start looking down the path at donors as we would be happy to do that if that meant having a baby and she said not at this stage i'll let you know when I think you should...she will give you the truth xx
    Last edited by Faiths love; 22-05-2015 at 11:18.