Closed Thread
Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah i think so too....i would have thought much darker by this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies.. Update...I started spotting so I did POAS . And as expected it negative. Not even a hint of a second line. So so. So upset.. I mean there is no reason why.

we have had three transfers with Lynn ( 2 were Cgh normal and this one untested). Even lynn doesn't know why they are not sticking.. She has done
    everything, I mean she has such a good track record.. People who have had so many bfns see a. Positive result with Lynn.. But I have had 2 pregnancies earlier with melbourne IVF for which makes it clear that there is no implantation issue , still a bfn with 3 blasts with Lynn.... can someone be so unlucky???? Feeling so disheartened that no doc in Aus can find out the reason for my blasts not sticking...
    Last edited by Sue77; 20-05-2015 at 20:24.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (20-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I transferred 13 with Lynn before one stuck.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im in the same boat @Sue77.
    5 blasts transfered with Lynn and no bfp. It's so disheartening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MND does Lynn say about why they are not sticking. ? I mean is any possible reason given to you ?? This is so disappointing seeing you put all your faith on such a trusted doc and she doesn't have any answers... Feel so much for u as well.... Don't even think there is any point seeing her now as she won't have any answers like before . Will tell us to move to another fet ... What the hell.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did one round with her where 2 blasts were transfered. Both bfn.
    She then suggested i have a lap done and found bilateral hydrosalpinx so had both tubes clipped. Did another round 2 blasts transfered bfn. 3rd (current) we decided to do PGD. So transfered an untested fully expanded hatched blast blood test tomorrow. Waiting on results from 4 biopsied embryos. If they are normal...not sure what the problem is then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must admit though. I was a MIVF patient previously. Did 3 rounds with them and was never able to achieve an embryo reaching full blast stage. But with lynn we have had a total of 9 in 3 rounds. So she has done wonders for embryo quality. Just gotta get them to stick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes that's true even we did 3 rounds with mivf and could never reach to blast stage as they prefer to transfer on day 2 . Came to lynn with so much hope....as she got so many ex mivf ladies across the line in their first attempt..... But my hope seems to be fading now....have 3 more to try ... Just don't feel like going ahead on this torturous journey.... Don't know why they don't stick...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 so sorry to read your update. Wish you can at least get some answers xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test done. Now we wait.