Closed Thread
Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the Dox is to remove any infections i may have in my system or my DH as his sperm is ok, not great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A I am sure faiths love we must have crossed each other or missed each other closely.. You r right even I felt the same looking at all the pictures.. Hopefully one day..

my my nurse called in the afternoon with my protocol..and I am stressed about it. lynn has only put me on Menopur 100 iu or units... Which is very low.. I mean I know she is the expert and totally trust her but still never heard of anything that low ...she mentioned yesterday in my appointment that as I have pcos... She will do a low stim cycle on me, but I never expected that low.....she wants less eggs, quality ones and quality blasts, which is totally understandable.. As I had sooo many eggs last times and just 2 blasts...

can an I ask my nurse in some way, I really don't want to portray that I am doubting Lynn in any way.. Is there any suggestions u ladies have.. Has anyone done or heard about ony menopur 100 iu...

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello girls... It's been she's since I've popped in. Wanted to see how everyone was going? Lots of new names in here... I'll pop back in later for a bit of a read x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Lynn has recommended perhaps we do the PGD test for our next cycle...we've never done one, but wondering if anyone has done it and if it has helped with a positive implanation?
    xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiths love View Post
    Hi Guys,

Lynn has recommended perhaps we do the PGD test for our next cycle...we've never done one, but wondering if anyone has done it and if it has helped with a positive implanation?
    xo
    You'll get varied answers I reckon, but many of the girls haven't had great luck.

We were going to do it as an extra precaution, but I'm glad we didn't. Our ICSI results were shocking, and we only had 1 (ICSI) egg make it to day 5. Had 4 of the natural fertilised. I hate to think how many we'd have had we skipped ICSI all together.

That said, if you have to do ICSI anyway, I think PGD offers peace of mind.

Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Faiths love... I did pgd with lynn but didn't have the end result as expected . We got 2 perfectly normal blasts after testing.. But they both didn't stick in 2 seperate Fet .. And I don't have any known implantation issues as I have got pregnNt twice with day 2 embies at mivf .. But miscarried because of random chromosomal abnormalities. We got so scared after those experiences, that we changed clinics and thought we would do pgd here I asways thought that making normal embros is my only hurdle.... But that was wrong.. Luck is a very major factor in this journey.

we have 2 frozen blasts which came as inconclusive results in PGD, but we are doing a stimulated cycle as I wanted to start fresh and transfer without pgd, because it didn't help us but it has slightly raised our confidence of transferring without pgd as we have made normal blastocysts (though only on paper).... We were very happy that the success rate jumps upto 60 percent.. But we came in the 40 percent . But having said that , I don't mean to deter you from doing it... Every case and every body is different. There's no harm in trying especially if Lynn has reccomended.. It works for most people ...wishing you all the best and hope you take an informed decision...

AFM had a scan today . There are abt 6,7 follicles growing.. Have do to for another scan on thur .. Let's see... But. It's very low dosage for me this time... Only 150 menopur....slightly stressed about the low numbers , but may be lynn wanted this..tying not to think...how is everyone else... Cevapa, Sophdask,myheart, Lilypily , Straycat... This thread has been so quit since so many days...

MARTTC, Babee, Flemo, Essence 08 , Lileitak, Grace 1 .. Hope u are enjoying this period

If I missed anyone..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sue77 good luck for scan on Thursday. AFM not great our 3 frosties didn't make it. Pretty shattered and still can't believe that not even 1 made it.. Not sure where to from here. Need to schedule appointment with Lynn. Big hello to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 good luck with your scan - grow follies grow 🙏

Today is day 1 for me - got AF today but it's not exactly full flow (my issue is it's never been full flow since doing ivf (3 years now)) starting gonal f tomorrow then scan next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sophdask View Post
    Hi sue77 good luck for scan on Thursday. AFM not great our 3 frosties didn't make it. Pretty shattered and still can't believe that not even 1 made it.. Not sure where to from here. Need to schedule appointment with Lynn. Big hello to everyone else.
    Omg you must be crushed. That would have been a very hard phone call. Xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear abt that that Sophdask. When are u seeing Lynn. I hope she suggests something new. I know it's hard .. But we have to keep faith .. Xoxo

thanks Cevapa.. Good luck for your cycle too...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (29-01-2015)