Closed Thread
Page 44 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Update on my embryos. They were able to biopsy 4 fully expanded and hatched blasts and froze all 4.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

bbc22  (14-05-2015),Cevapa  (12-05-2015),ilex  (13-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ThankS girls ..my transfer went well.. Transferred one today . Now the waiting game begins...scary stuff...

Essence 08 I know that's in our nature, we just can't stop worrying, after one stage crosses, it's time for the next stage.. And getting a bfp i think is the first step to it I am glad that everything is going well for u..

Cevapa.. U must be so happy to see your baby boy.. Touchwood and hopefully got all good results.. Just wondering... If u do a harmony test and it gives a low risk, do u still need to have the triple screening they do with the 12 week test and how early can u do the harmony test. ? And I have read it takes about 2, 3 weeks for the result to come back..hopefully I will follow u soon.. So thought should have this info if we get our bfp..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

bbc22  (14-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great result MND

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Cevapa.. U must be so happy to see your baby boy.. Touchwood and hopefully got all good results.. Just wondering... If u do a harmony test and it gives a low risk, do u still need to have the triple screening they do with the 12 week test and how early can u do the harmony test. ? And I have read it takes about 2, 3 weeks for the result to come back..hopefully I will follow u soon.. So thought should have this info if we get our bfp..
    Awesome!
    Watch a funny movie and rest up

Baby needs to be 10 weeks for the harmony test - at my 10 week scan baby measured a day behind so I had to come back the following week.
    It took 10 days for my results to come in and they tell you the results over the phone.
    I had my 12 week scan today and they never mentioned a triple screening. Is it the same as a harmony test or is it the one they put a needle in the back of baby's neck (I didn't want that one as risk of m/c is higher)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @Cevapa, so far so good hey x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy the transfer went smoothly for you @Sue77 - will be praying for you, guess you can only take one day at a time, but you've got a lot of support behind you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great number @MND for biopsy, fingers crossed they come back ok x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls, sorry haven't logged in for a little while. Ok so blood test is scheduled for Friday but I know this one is a no go I haven't stopped having very very severe cramping which I usually experience with the other failures too. Plus I'm extremely constipated, to the pointed where I had to go to the doctors, again another symptom I usually experience...don't know if this has anything to do with the egg collection though??? We went in to see Lynn and she said that perhaps next time around we might try half with ICSI and the other half the normal way...she says the shell of my eggs are very soft and the ICSI could be doing the eggs damage and that's why the fertilisation rate is low. Just feeling really tied at the moment. We've got one day 5 transferred from MIVF that she suggests we put in perhaps next month but I'm concerned the severe cramping atm wont' help the embryo next month??? can't wait till Friday so I can remove my patches and stop taking clexane...I'm pretty sure I'm not but like hubby said best to keep taking the meds till I know for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faiths love, I'm sorry to hear that. Hang in there until you know for sure.

We did ICSI with half of my eggs, and only 1 made it to blast. We have no MFI, but Lynn wanted us to hedge our bets just in case. Massively annoying because of the rest 4 made it to blast and I'm sure we'd have at least 3 more frozen if we'd done all natural.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2dp5dt and I'm already going crazy. Why do we have to wait so long. Extremely bloated and very nauseas today, bit uncomfortable. Nurse said could be mild ohss because im on pregnyl boosters. So to keep monitoring my symptoms and drink Gatorade.