Closed Thread
Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sophdask if I were to ever cycle again it would be a "clean" cycle. So over all the extras

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lilypily - what's a clean cycle? Is that a drug reduced FET?

I heard about a clinic in California which does only natural IVF. They harvest 1 egg, fertilise naturally, and return with no drugs. Sounds crazy but apparently they have good results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ha ha I made it up, it would be a natural fet or medicated with only progynova. No support drugs at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Ha ha I made it up, it would be a natural fet or medicated with only progynova. No support drugs at all
    Lynn told me I'm doing a less medicated cycle this round but when I spoke to my nurse this morning it sounded like there was same amount of drugs.

So I'm officially starting FET #6 tomorrow - provera for 10 days then start gonal f on day 2 of AF.

Has anyone done a similar FET cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No never used gonal on an fet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cevapa @sophdask @Sue77 best wishes for your upcoming cycles ladies, thinking of you all, crossing everything and praying 2015 starts off on a great note for your all.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (15-01-2015),sophdask  (15-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Sophdask, Cevapa , Lilietak and Essence 08

Lilietak and Essence 08... Hope u are both travelling well..

How are you doing LilYpily?

Cevapa.. No I have never tried Gonal f on a Fet. I hope this cycle really works for you as Lynn is trying something different.. In your earlier post u said Lynn suggested pgd if your results came out normal... Why should she do pgd if everything is normal?

Sophdask... Good luck for your doube transfer . Please keep us posted.

AFM met Lynn yesterday.. We have decided to do a new stimulated cycle with a fresh transfer if I don't overstimulate ... Without pgd .. Just at Blastocyst stage.. We will decide to transfer 1 or 2 seeing how many blasts we make. She said will try something to make less eggs but quality eggs and more blastocysts. Said that I have lots of eggs , she has to make the protocol finding the best ones and then keep trying... It's a bit sad that she found 2 beautiful pgd tested normal embies as well which havnt worked for God knows what reason.... Anyways we can only keep trying

we have got 2 frozen blasts, which we decided that we can use later if this fresh cycle doesn't work..

She was not too keen on doing pgd.. She told us that you guyz were too frightened with your experiences at mivf with transferring day 2 embryos , getting pregnant and then miscarrying due to chromosomal abnormalities... Now she has proved ( though only on paper) that we can produce normal embryos, so my risk is the same as everyone else plus another reason which came in my mind for my perfect blasts not sticking is May be they got tampered when cells were taken out of them for pgd.. So just wanted to start afresh .

Day 2 embies should have never transferred in me anyways because I have such a huge drop off number from day 3 to day 5 in both my cycle with Lynn.. I think they dropped from 15 on day 3 to 2 blastocysts. But those 2 were AtleAst normal in pgd

dont know girls... Trying not too think much and just do it. You have to take some risks.. And i have seen it that if it doesn't have to work, it will not even if you go till the last step... Do just keeping my fingers crossed for myself and all the lovely ladies in this group.. Who have been in this journey for too long..
    Last edited by Sue77; 16-01-2015 at 12:41.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sue77 keep plugging away at it, it's all you can do. Dig deep and have your eye on the prize.

I'm good. It feels good to finally get off the rollercoaster and have my life and body back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    @Sue77 I saw Lynn yesterday too - we were probably in the waiting from at the same time and didn't even know hehehe. I hope all of you are going well and my fingers are crossed to everyone including @myheart, @Cevapa, @Sophask @Gabriel79 and @lilypily. xx
    we are going to start a new cycle (first one at monash) with Lynn in April. But has put me and DH on Doxcycline - has anyone been on that before? i think eventually when we start the cycle she'll put me on prednisolne and clexane too.
    Saw all the beautiful pictures of everyones babies in her waiting room and know for sure girls our babies will be on her wall too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck faiths love. I have not been on that before. What it for?