Closed Thread
Page 38 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan update! Day 9 - 10 follicles already all above 14mm. Lead one at 19mm. So far so good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent news MND!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @MND - glad everything is on track

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies sorry for the late reply. I usually log in at work and don't have the password at home so I could see all your good wishes but couldn't reply till now. So transfer went ok, transferred 2 at day 3...I had 2 little ones left up until yesterday, one dropped off and I have an 8 cell left today which they said don't have much hope that it will survive by the end of today I'm still trying to keep hopefully though Dr Weston did the transfer and wow it was like a hurricane! The nurses at Hawthorn warned m that he would be quick but geese it was to quick I think. I hope he isn't like this with his patients all the time. Thank you @Sue77, @lilypily and @MND and @Babe and everyone else for your positive thoughts for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbc22 That is sooo great your able to test one for PGD - least that will give you some insight hun. When do you get the results now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faiths love oh dear I hope this is it for you, fingers and toes crossed for you. Plenty of babydusts your way!

We are still waiting for dh test result, I have asked them to freeze the biopsy part until result is out this week then it's 3 weeks from that. I am seeing Lynn in 2 weeks to discuss last and next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @Essence08 - I've been praying like crazy at work today, anything can happen right, sometimes all you need is a bit of Faith

Thanks
    Reviews
    sounds like you really know all the right questions to be asking @bbc22 - if this doesn't work I really want to have a good chat with Lynn to see what tests can she do besides PGD (if we can't get one to day 5) to determine is it me or him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faiths love, I actually don't given I have so little experience. I can only trust that Lynn knows what she is doing and are we missing any key tests/information in the mix. I also understand she can't make our eggs and sperms young and healthy as 20 years old so the questions are how many cycles does it take/can we afford?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Faithslove good luck. My successful transfer was done with no ultrasound so I guess as long as they are in, it's now up to them. Good luck. Two on board, baby dust for you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (04-05-2015)