Closed Thread
Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faiths love I just got the call that 1 survived to day 6 and biopsy was preformed and emby was freezer. Now just have to wait for PGD result.

I will be thinking of you today and tomorrow, lots and lots of positive thoughts & energy your way! Gareth Weston did my EPU and everything was good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MND I had the similar experience, there was a bigger one 6 mm bigger than the rest on day 9, hope the rest catch up in the next few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the call from the nurse about scan and blood results. Eostrogen too high for day 6. Need to decrease my dose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is hard to digest the fact that all didn't survive but one, but I am thankful for that single fighter. It does make me wonder what went wrong in the process, is it DH or me or just old age? I guess this is why we are doing ivf to filter the good quality from the abnormal ones to save me from multiple m/c. Still it is hard to take in even I already knew what we are up against yesterday. I am trying to focus on getting healthier so we could have more better quality embryos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiths love View Post
    @lilypily xxx Ok so I got a call from the nurses and they said all 4 are still there for day 2..1 has 2 cells, 2 have 4 cells and 1 has 6 cells. I haven't stopped praying today. I'm so tired. I have a transfer tomorrow, fingers crossed there will be 2 available for transfer tomorrow. It's scheduled at 10:15am - so if you guys could send me positive thoughts at this time that would be appreciated. Doctor Gareth Weston will be doing the transfer...I think I'll be taking a velum prior to transfer to relax me a little.
    Good luck for transfer. I had Valium for max as it was a Wazza standard. I only took one as I had to drive to airport after. I saved the other for sleep that night. Ahhhhhh it was nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Faiths love I m praying hard for you .. Sending u positive vibes for the transfer xx

bbc22 I know it can get hard sometimes to accept how things are going but yes just keeping my fingers crossed for your strong fighter...Lilypily is a perfect and the most positive example that one can definately work...

MNdD so lynn would be decreasing your dosage now? How much r u taking now?

afm I have another blood test on Monday to check ovulation.. Let's see

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 she's decreased my menopur dose from 125 to 100.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faiths love, how is it going dear? Fx for your transfer this morning.

Sue77 I agree, this is the reality and I have come to term with it. And yes it only takes one. It just means I will have to do more stims to bank more embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faiths love thinking of you and your little embies today.

Best wishes to everyone else cycling at the moment xx
    Last edited by Mod-RaryGirl; 05-05-2015 at 21:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A slightly left of field question ladies....and nope I'm definitely not in need of one just yet, but I just wondered whether Lynn has a strong preference for any particular OBs seeings as she doesn't deliver babies herself?