Closed Thread
Page 35 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @bbc22 thank you so much for the hugs, I really hope you have at least one day 5 then to put back in - we are all definitely strong women

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my day 6 scan today. Few follies over 10mm so that must be a good sign. One already at 15mm...so thats concerning me one so big so quick. Another scan on monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MND yeah hun we did ICSI - HAICSI, the thing is no-one gives you answers, is it me or is it DH?? we still have no idea - not sure what other tests to do. @Lilipily how did you know it was you with the issue and not DH? I could contemplate egg or sperm donor but not sure which one to do if we went down that road...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the same boat @Faiths love. Lynn told us we were any "easy" case. 1st round unsuccessful... before 2nd round found had bilateral hydrosalpinx so was told that's why embryos not implanting. Well did the 2nd round and no bfp.
    So on to my 3rd fresh cycle with PGD so hopefully that gives us some answers. Still don't know why the embryos aren't implanting. I'm on every possible drug. And dont know why we are only getting 2 embryos to day 5.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's the thing right @MND you don't mind doing all this if you knew why they aren't surviving..has to make me think is there any more tests they can do on DH to make sure it's not him??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @faithslove any update on the embys today? You made me cry cause I do know how lucky I am to have him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily xxx Ok so I got a call from the nurses and they said all 4 are still there for day 2..1 has 2 cells, 2 have 4 cells and 1 has 6 cells. I haven't stopped praying today. I'm so tired. I have a transfer tomorrow, fingers crossed there will be 2 available for transfer tomorrow. It's scheduled at 10:15am - so if you guys could send me positive thoughts at this time that would be appreciated. Doctor Gareth Weston will be doing the transfer...I think I'll be taking a velum prior to transfer to relax me a little.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay great news!!!! I wish you all the very best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @MND!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbc22 - how are yours going hun?