Closed Thread
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Things are pretty bad for me ladies. Collected 20 eggs yesterday and only 13 were mature. Out of that 13 only 3 have fertalised..they don't think they'll survive to day 5...I'm just shattered...we've tried so many times....nurse said if they survive by Saturday might do a transfer. I've left a message for Lynn to call me back not to sure what to do at this stage...me and my husband are just so numb right now...
    Hope all of u are travelling well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys, Today isn't a good day for me. Collected 20 eggs yesterday, only 3 have survived till today and fertalised. Nurse said transfer IF they survive will probably be on Saturday. I'm so numb right now. Waiting for Lynn to call back and see what she says as we don't think we'll get a day 5. I'm shattered right now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faiths love did they do ICSI?
    Wow such a great number of eggs.
    Fingers crossed the 3 remaining will survive and be one of the lucky ones that gets you pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faiths love hugs to you. I am in the same shoe as didn't receive good news from embryologist. Waiting for day 6 verdict tomorrow and potentially looking at none suitable for biopsy and/or freezing. Fx for your 3 to keep growing into nice blasts. Hugs hugs hugs and let's hope for the best!
    Last edited by bbc22; 30-04-2015 at 21:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MND I signed those form after the genetic counseling, I thought they are the same. They did say there are different tests if one of the parents karyotype test result is abnormal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Faiths love .. Please don't lose heart.. Just praying that the three keep dividing.. In the end u need one good egg hun.. For u and bbc22.. I hope Lynn responds quickly to u...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiths love View Post
    Things are pretty bad for me ladies. Collected 20 eggs yesterday and only 13 were mature. Out of that 13 only 3 have fertalised..they don't think they'll survive to day 5...I'm just shattered...we've tried so many times....nurse said if they survive by Saturday might do a transfer. I've left a message for Lynn to call me back not to sure what to do at this stage...me and my husband are just so numb right now...
    Hope all of u are travelling well x
    Hun. Now is the time to remind you that my only take home baby was from a cycle that 10 eggs were collected and only 1 fertilised. One embryo that's it. And we transferred, and we waited and we got a positive and we got there and got a baby. While you have an embryo you have a chance it's a simple as that, xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just echoing what @lilypily said - It only takes one!!

I know you must be feeling so disapointed after starting with such great egg numbers and 'only' having 3 fertilise, but you only need one of those little embies to keep growing and dividing to make your baby. Don't lose heart.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (01-05-2015),lilypily  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily - you are making me cry...you have no idea how much your words of encouragement are meaning to me right now. you may not know me but your words of encouragement and advice mean so much - you're definitely helping strangers. I would be blessed by God if I took home a little Max @Sue77 - I'm hoping our Faith in God continues because right now he is testing me - I usually have such strong Faith.
    As I was going under (when collecting my eggs) I was becoming sleepy I prayed for all you ladies - I do so hope each & everyone of you get there, I feel like you guys have become my friends now, as silly as that sounds. Will keep you guys posted if I do a transfer tomorrow at DAY 3..God I pray that I have one to transfer.
    Last edited by Faiths love; 01-05-2015 at 08:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Essence08 - you are right but so hard to stay positive sometimes, I'm generally so positive - but like my hubby said one day at a time right..one day at a time x