Closed Thread
Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @MND hope all is going well with your injections - not long now I'm sure till egg pick up for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @bbc22 - how did you go with egg pick up hun? I have mine scheduled in fro tomorrow now. Melissa Wong will be taking them out..not sure if she's been the surgeon for any one else here?? @Sue77 hope the needles aren't to painful for you so far. @Cevapa my lining is still pretty thin. She has put me on 2 patches every second day.
    Last edited by Faiths love; 28-04-2015 at 09:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Faiths love- Melissa Wong did my embryo transfer with my little man. She was very nice from the short time I spent with her. Good luck with pick up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faiths love good luck for the EPU hun and there are no needles st the moment because we are doing a natural frozen cycle... Will start with clexane closer to embryo transfer.

bbc 22 and MND How are u travelling... Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by . [MENTION=124777
    Cevapa my lining is still pretty thin. She has put me on 2 patches every second day.
    You'll get there - I seriously thought mine wouldn't increase - spent 3 weeks working on it and got there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 4 of injections. Feeling good. First scan is this friday. I have a history of OHSS so have first scsn on day 6 so Lynn can monitor follicles and if need be decrease dose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee congratulation on the arrival of your beautiful twin!! They are gorgeous.
    @Faiths love @Sue77 EPU went ok, 9 out of 12 were mature, 6 fertilised and still going at day 3. They will call on friday for biopsy results. Still waiting for DH chromosome analysis result after 8 weeks and no one could tell what is causing the delay. Generally am ok, just still a bit sore from EPU. I just hope that some will survive to day 6 which are normal from PGD testing.
    @Faiths love good luck with EPU, pray for you for plenty of good eggs and good fertilisation result!
    @Sue77 sorry to hear that you had a bad experiences with the nurse. I have mixed feelings given this is my first cycle. They all got the job done and answered questions when they can but sometimes there is push back and forth between monash and lynn's office. Have they agreed to give you a scan to check the lining?
    @MND how are you going with your cycle?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bbc22 For This Useful Post:

babee  (30-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great result bbc22.. Wishing u all the luck... Just wondering .. Would u be getting biopsy results so soon by day 6 at monash ? Normally. They take out cells on day 5 /6 and then we need to wait for the results for about 2 weeks or so..... May be things have changed... Keep us posted.. .. And yes my nurse said they will see how my bloods go and then will most probably do the scan...

Goodluckfor your scan MND...
    Last edited by Sue77; 29-04-2015 at 11:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 sorry for not being clear, on day6 they will let me know how many are suitable for PGD and if any are suitable for freezing only. My frustration is growing because no one seems to be able to explain why dh's kroyotype test result isn't out after 8 wks when mine is completed in 2 weeks. Apparently there is an issue with the test lab here so they have to send to qld for processing, we needed the results by yesterday. No one seems to be taking ownership at monash & Lynn's office and we are the one actively
    following up with different parties.

MND good luck with your scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys!! First scan tomorrow. Will be interesting to see how I'm reacting to menopur. Never been on it.
    Got some consent forms in the mail for PGS. Anyone heard of this. I know I've signed for PGD but PGS is different right?