Closed Thread
Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Cevapa.. I m not sure if you need to speak to Lynn for the double transfer or you can directly fill out the form. We are seeing Lynn this week to discuss if I should do a stimulated one now or should we transfer the 2 remaining blasts that we have... Which came as inconclusive results with pgd. I am a bit concerned as time is running fast and soon I will be 38.. Will see what she suggests

but totally ruled out pgd if we go stimulated as it takes up so much of time and money.. Pgd made no diff for us twice.. I think people who are concerned about passing a specific condition to their baby should only go for it..well that's based on my personal experience..

hoping that hat we will all make it this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 good luck with your appointment with Lynn and so good hearing from you.

I just turned 38 so I know what you mean. I definitely feel like my time is running out the closer I get to 40.

I know lynn suggested pdg if our chromosome testing results come back normal (which they have) but I figure I will spend the same amount of $ on testing when I can just do 3 transfers and hope for the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    but totally ruled out pgd if we go stimulated as it takes up so much of time and money.. Pgd made no diff for us twice.. I think people who are concerned about passing a specific condition to their baby should only go for it..well that's based on my personal experience...
    Sue I agree. We didn't end up doing PGD (despite initial pressure from my in-laws). And I'm very glad we didn't because of the ICSI factor. We ended up doing 50% ICSI, 50% natural fert. Of the 21 eggs we got, only 1 of our 5day blats is from ICSI. The other 3 were from the natural fertilisation, and the other is our 11 week today pregnancy. ICSI results were HORRIBLE for us, and I cannot imagine how low our numbers would be if we'd done 100%.

Wishing you the best at your appointment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You need to sign a disclaimer for a double transfer that Lynn has to counter sign so ring the girls and get them to send out the forms. Then they will try talk you out of it at transfer but stand firm. So glad you are cycling again Cevapa.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #5

Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    You need to sign a disclaimer for a double transfer that Lynn has to counter sign so ring the girls and get them to send out the forms. Then they will try talk you out of it at transfer but stand firm. So glad you are cycling again Cevapa.
    Thanks @lilypily I just realised I need to do A blood test before starting this round as AF still hasn't shown up.

When I call for the results I will ask for the form
    Last edited by Cevapa; 12-01-2015 at 12:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cevapa – you need to take the form when you see Lynn – so she can sign it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by myheart View Post
    Cevapa – you need to take the form when you see Lynn – so she can sign it.
    Thanks - I will call the office tomorrow and suss it out as I don't think I will be seeing her before my transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You can post it back and write on your fet consent forms that you have posted the double transfer consent back to lynn. Then as a double check ring Lynn's rooms and make sure it's signed and sent to hawthorn. They will not transfer 2 without it so it pays to be on top of the paperwork,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank @lilypily you've been a great help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue good luck with your appt with Lynn. AFM AF arrived today so going into a FET cycle. Lynn wants to transfer 2. I have 3 on ice.. Will only be on predisslone and clexane. Great not to be on all the other drugs!! Big wave to everyone and hope you're all tracking well.