Closed Thread
Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily I'm so terribly sorry about your news. That is truly heartbreaking. Thinking of u. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Faiths Love I don't think you'll regret moving to Lynn. I met her for the first time a few months ago after my son was born to start talking about trying for baby two in the future and she was lovely and extremely thorough. Lynn doesn't muck around and I felt like I knew exactly where I stood and what our plan was going forward. I don't think your AMH is low at all and you r getting a good number of eggs with each cycle. I was 34 when mine was first tested and it was 13 and I was told this was in the normal range, and when I met with Lynn she said she would not even bother re-testing it because it would just make me depressed lol! She implied that really they just use your AMH level to determine your dose of ivf meds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Myheart these r great numbers! I think I have posted this here previously but my first hcg numbers with my son were about 400 and then 48 hours later they were 750 so didn't quite double and so I freaked out! Anyway I did another 72 hours later and by that stage the hcg had more than doubled. Keeping my fingers crossed for u!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel79 For This Useful Post:

myheart  (02-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @myheart congratulations - I have my fingers and toes crossed for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

myheart  (02-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the positive feedback Gabriel79 - my initial appointment with lynn is in a couple of weeks, so will let you guys know what she says. So hope baby 2 works for you hun - i love hearing great outcomes for you ladies, just gives everyone so much hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2nd that @myheart

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

myheart  (02-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've dropped off this thread, but just dropping in after doing a big catchup on everyone's news to send massive hugs to @lilypily.. So very sorry hon. I've been there and it's beyond devastating. Hard to grasp so soon, but time has definitely healed me and will you too, I suspect. But you'll never forget. Surround yourself with the people you love and I found it helped to talk about it too, but everyone grieves differently. You're in my thoughts lovely x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks everyone.. It really doesn't feel like I was pregnant at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @myheart xo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Faiths love For This Useful Post:

myheart  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #5

It's been a little quiet on this thread so thought I'd just let you know what's happening with me.

I will be starting FET #6 this week. (FET #2 with monash) I have been thinking a lot about it over the weekend and have decided to transfer 2 blasts.

I had a follow up appointment with Lynn early December (after my m/c) but didn't discuss it with Lynn (it wasn't on my mind then).

Just wondering the process - do I need to talk it over with Lynn or just put that I'll be transferring 2 blasts on the FET form with monash.

We have decided this year will be out last year of TTC and all our transfers will be 2 blast transfers till they run out (we have 7 left)

How is everyone else going?
    What are your plans for this year
    Last edited by Cevapa; 11-01-2015 at 19:31.