Closed Thread
Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #5

Oh lilypily I'm in such shock over your news I'm so deeply sorry for your loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lilypilly, I've just read your news and I'm so very sorry to hear that your precious little baby has grown his/her angel wings and joined our little Sian. I occasionally pop into this thread to see how things are going for everyone. I was so thrilled to read that you were expecting again, and now I'm just so very sad for you, I really am. Please just go gently, one hour at a time and know that you are in my thoughts. I know Sian will have welcomed your little angel into heaven and will look after him/her. Sending you big hugs. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there, I too am a stalker of this thread as I've had a few failed attempts at ivf... you lilpily r an inspiration to so many of us, am so so very sorry for ur loss. so many of us r sending good thoughts your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thankyou to everybody that has dropped in for me. You have no idea how much it warms my heart to have each and every message. I'm doing ok. Just kind of taking each day as it comes. Much love and baby dust to all xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default what can go wrong is wrong

About time I contribute instead of being a stalker. so here is my story, I'm 35, hubby is 36, we have done 5 rounds of ICSI at MIVF,male doctor and felt every cycle he found something new. so basically my lining doesn't get about 8, his morf is 3 percent, my AMH IS 9- just found out today. never had a pregnancy. produce about 9 eggs each time but alot don't make it to blast stage. after reading all ur posts decided needed to see lynn, she sounds great, hoping she's helped fast worse then I. has anyone had a really low AMH levels too? thanks in advance ladies xXx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faiths love welcome hun, I don't have low AMH but hopefully other lovely ladies on here can help you out. Am hoping Lynn will work wonders for you 😊 xx

@lilypily I'm so sorry hun, so completely heartbreaking. Sending you lots of love & strength xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks KayzB - i hope she works for all of us. You women are such fighters and honestly have given me strenght. I'm hoping moving from MIVF i'll see some improvements...guess aftera while you start doubting everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Happy new year girls., baby dust to you all xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Faiths love  (05-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @myheart how are you going?

Happy new year to all, may 2015 be a great one

Thanks
    Reviews
    happy new year to all..!

As monash are closed over Christmas, I did my beta/hcg and progesterone level tests via my gp.. so first my beta/hcg on Monday = 462, progesterone 75. on Wednesday morning = 862, progesterone 83. The numbers are increasing but not quite double... I have my first 'official' bt with monash is on Friday...