If you don't want an induction then it's YOUR choice but have a plan of action because health care providers may just assume and book you in before you've realised what's happened.
I was induced with DS at 42+2, horrible experience and narrowly avoided a emergency cs that would have been required entirely down to the cascade of intervention.
I was adamant that I was going to have a spontaneous labour with DD and I did and it was awesome (the worst part was being stuck in a traffic jam whilst deep in labour!).
At your next appointment mention that you are not keen on an induction and would prefer to wait for spontaneous labour, even if it means daily monitoring. Use your experience of previous labours to support your stance.
There are plenty of people on the hub who can give you advice about how to approach refusing an induction so post again if you need more information or support. I"m happy to be PM'd for advice too.