+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't have a tree, so all the presents are in huge Christmas bags inside my bedroom. when all the family arrives on Christmas morning then I bring out all the presents. so my presents appear when the children are ready to unwrap everything. lots of noise and lots of mess, and great excitement. I cant wait marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I put some out early and some out with santas present christmas eve. Kiddo loves seeing presents under there and begged me to put the ones that arent under the tree under it. Think he is curious as to what he is getting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprisedmummy View Post
    I put presents out as I wrap them and I wrap everything as I buy it. I love looking at the tree with all the gifts under it :-)
    This.

The tree looks so nice with presents under it throughout December.

Similar Threads

1. Santa presents..
    By mum2mj in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2015, 10:31
  2. Presents.
    By CompareTheMeerkat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 31-10-2014, 07:04
  3. Christmas Presents
    By Jennaisme in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4