+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeA View Post
    Around the time my period was due I experienced bloating extreme fatigue, increased discharge, weird feeling in the stomach and back ache.
    14 days late I syarted to experience cramping and sore sensitive breasts ans feel my period coming on.
    Now 18 days late still negative results but feeling pregnant.
    Could it still be?
    I have PCO and sometimes my body attempts to ovulate more than once in a cycle, then gets it right later in the cycle.

The bit I quoted sounds exactly like my ovulation symptoms that starts about 3 days before I ovulate then followed by a few days of low energy and staying bloated til AF comes. My boobs stay full/tender until about 4 days before AF. When I was TTC it drove me mad because those leutal phase symptoms were so much like pregnancy symptoms.

Perhaps work out DPO based on when you got those symptoms? If it's more than 14 days since then I would get another blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm know expert with pco, but I was under the impression the opk's don't work as well with pco

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (23-12-2014)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    I'm know expert with pco, but I was under the impression the opk's don't work as well with pco
    Yes I've heard this too as you can get multiple positive opks in a cycle which isn't very useful for pinpointing o.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I have pcos and yep, you either don't get a positive opk or can get false positives or true positives if you are lucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thank you all so much for posting your experiences.
    I was not aware of that with OPK and PCO.
    I've always wondered whether its possible to ovulate twice in a cycle as I have noticed symptoms and signs of ovulation throughout my cycle.

I've seen my gynecologist and he suggested Clomid as my cycle wpuld hopefuly be more controlled and ovulation can be monitored.

Anyone here ever take Clomid? Does it work?

I'd prefer to leave medication as a last resort but am open to this option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone I'm new to this and I'm not sure where to post or how to post questions so I have a question to ask, my last period finished on October 30th, novembers never came I only had a day of light spotting now my period was 22 days late But got it today (29-12-14) I've been having some symptoms of being pregnant but could I be even tho I got what seems to be my period? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by madz242 View Post
    Hey everyone I'm new to this and I'm not sure where to post or how to post questions so I have a question to ask, my last period finished on October 30th, novembers never came I only had a day of light spotting now my period was 22 days late But got it today (29-12-14) I've been having some symptoms of being pregnant but could I be even tho I got what seems to be my period? Thanks
    You could go and buy a pregnancy test or you could wait and see if the period turns into full flow.
    Have you recently started ttc?

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Madz I would test if you think there is a chance you could be pregnant. Is your cycle usually regular?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app