+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can i please join ladies 😊
    My aim is to eat 1000 less calories every day than what i burn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTinkbug View Post
    Can i please join ladies 😊
    My aim is to eat 1000 less calories every day than what i burn.
    Are you using an app like myfitnesspal to track your food intake?

I think we are due for another challenge ladies! I had tonsillitis last time and was feeling super lazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, im using my fitness pal.

Yes i am quite overweight, my ideal weight according to calculators is to lose 44kg! However i would be extremely happy to lose 20!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a very big numbers person, and 1000 calorie deficient everyday equates to 1 kg per week 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am eating between 1800-2000 calories per day. With a burn anywhere between 2500-3000 depending on how active i am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    Just be careful and make sure that you are eating enough for day to day function, especially if you're exercising. If you find yourself moody or very lethargic then increase your calories.

You want to avoid a large weight drop and then putting it back on easily because your body can't sustain such a low daily calorie input.

With a deficit of 1000cals, what would be your goal daily input of calories?
    Thank you for your advice

I am eating between 1800-2000 calories per day. With a burn anywhere between 2500-3000 depending on how active i am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    Perfect!! Just wanted to make sure you weren't trying to run on 1000 calories a day or something crazy!!

Recalculate your intake maybe every 5kgs of weight loss - obviously as you lose weight you don't need as many calories as you're not burning as much!
    Thank you 😊
    Bugger that, i would get too hungry and grumpy!!! Thank you so much for your advice, i really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you would like to share your food diary (I have found accountability to be a motivating thing) my username on myfitnesspal is the same as here if you would like to add me :-)

You sound like you have a great action plan and it's all been thought out very carefully!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So annoyed at myself!!!

I was doing well had lost almost 10kg at the beginning of the year; got back on the scale and have regained 6kg!!

So back to wearing Fitbit and logging in myfitnesspal but I really need help and motivational people behind me... It's so hard when DH eats everything and it doesn't go to his hips...I just look at food and it's straight on my waist

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffabella View Post
    So annoyed at myself!!!

I was doing well had lost almost 10kg at the beginning of the year; got back on the scale and have regained 6kg!!

So back to wearing Fitbit and logging in myfitnesspal but I really need help and motivational people behind me... It's so hard when DH eats everything and it doesn't go to his hips...I just look at food and it's straight on my waist
    DP is the same drives me insane! He works at a place that does awesome wood fired pizzas and he brings home a pizza every night for his dinner. He's super slim too. Although he is started to feel self conscious about his self perceived man boobs so I think he is trying to clean up his diet a bit which will mean I'll be missing out on free pizza soon :-(