+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes mine was updated no problems. My issue is with the battery. There is a new battery in there but on some days it says that it is about to run out and it turns off then the next day the battery bar is full (green) and it works fine. It's really weird but clearly a fault in the device itself. I would get it fixed if I wasn't going to purchase the charge HR.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fitbit users out there?

I have no idea what's going on with mine. It started flashing some odd sequence and will only register some steps (today). It is supposed to last five days before recharge but I'm having to do it every day and still getting an odd light sequence (flex). Getting frustrated with it but this is my third fitbit and the only time I've had some drama with it.

Love to hear your charge HR review RaRa when you get a chance to test it out

I believe I'm all up to date with apps, firmware etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine seems to be working fine. I did take the car to get serviced today while DS was with MIL and I waited there reading a book for 7 hours. That air conditioned room was a sanctuary for me!
    Needless to say I won't be hitting my 10,000 today! Lucky if I hit 2,000!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hwaterhouse View Post
    I have no idea what's going on with mine. It started flashing some odd sequence and will only register some steps (today). It is supposed to last five days before recharge but I'm having to do it every day and still getting an odd light sequence (flex). Getting frustrated with it but this is my third fitbit and the only time I've had some drama with it.

Love to hear your charge HR review RaRa when you get a chance to test it out

I believe I'm all up to date with apps, firmware etc.
    I've been looking into getting one today and my local Harvey Norman won't have them in for another two weeks. Then I went onto the Fitbit site to purchase and shipping takes two weeks as well. Waah! I waaaant one noooow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am waiting to buy a Charge HR so that I can start to join in too!! Saw a dietician yesterday so am eager to get stuck into it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ81 For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (15-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. I bought myself a Fitbit in the Boxing Day sales. As of last weekend the battery only stays charged for 12 hours then completely dies. Worked fine before. Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is why my dh bought me the garmin vivofit. The charge lasts a year and its just a watch battery!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kezanazz For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (15-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Ra Ra and CJ. It's hard to have patience when you really want something!

Beetlegeuse I may have had that problem briefly. Because you bought it so recently I'd take it back to the store you got it from and exchange it.

Kezanazz that sounds wonderful! Once a year charging! If I don't get these issues adequately resolved I may have to look into the Garmin. You should join our next step challenge. Someone else uses the Garmin too (actually they may have had trouble getting it into our time zone - worth a try though if you are keen!)

Well after not tracking a walk or most of my steps this morning my Flex went back on the charger and appears to be behaving normally again. It held the battery charge, synced correctly and counted my steps. Just before bed I noticed that despite missing 4000 or so steps today I was only 850 off 10000. So I got on the treadmill and in 6 mins or so I hit the goal anyway. Don't know what tomorrow will bring but I'm pleased to add another green bar to my dashboard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Acerbaby not sure if you still look at this thread but I notice in settings on Matchup I can change my timezone. I think it's a new feature.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Got an email to say the surge was realised today. It looks really good but I wonder about he battery after really all of these recent comments.