+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It will only transfer the calorie amount not individual items. Is it working the other way? Can you see your fitbit activity in mfp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope won't go either way and can't see anything, really dissapointed that's why I got it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    Nope won't go either way and can't see anything, really dissapointed that's why I got it
    I just connected them for the first time and found that it's not syncing either way for me as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I found that my fitness pal wasn't syncing with my jawbone up so I went on the laptop and connected it from there, it has worked just fine ever since. I hope you can get it sorted out. =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh didn't know you could sync them. This losing weight business is tricky huh, no wonder I'm overweight spending time sitting down connecting 😜

Edit - I'm connected now via UP Mfp and matchup. You ladies are making me try harder, thanks ! X
    Last edited by Mmumm; 07-01-2015 at 15:12.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmumm For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work to everyone who participated in the 8000 step challenge. The 10,000 will certainly be a challenge as I only just made it to 8000 most days but looking forward to it. If I can achieve it 5/7 days I'll be happy!! Thanks all for participating and enjoy the time off before Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to this thread!
    I really need to pick up my game. On holidays I was easily hitting 10,000 mark but now back to the day to day work, childcare etc I'm only getting to about 6,000 so am aiming to get up at 5am a few days a week so I can get a 45min walk in and be back just as chaos starts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sooooo in the mindset that I won't reach 10,000! I'm going to have to work my butt off with doing planned exercise rather than trying to fit it in with incidental. DF is starting back at a 7am-3pm job this week so I'm hoping with the routine I can set something in stone like going for a long walk in the morning to the park and a couple laps around and back home.
    I'm also going to try to discover more of this suburb I moved into a couple months back but still haven't been to half of it!
    Well that's the plan anyway....!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's tough Mmumm. I found it hard to get steps while working and I didn't have kids! I had to get off the train early to get some steps in the morning as well as do a bit of walking in my lunch break. Even if you don't reach 10k more than 6k is an improvement!

Qrazelna that sounds like a good plan. We certainly won't achieve it without doing some intentional activity. Yesterday I did a round about walk to a local park. I think it was 30 mins and it prob gave me around 4000 steps or so. I made 10,000 with moderate activity the rest of the day. I've planned to do the park trip twice a day when possible. I also have a treadmill which will come in handy. It's a hard time of year because it's so hot a lot of the day. Will be much nicer in Autumn. One rainy day I did loops around Penrith Plaza. One big loop around the top floor was 1km so three laps and I'd done a 3km walk. About 4,500 steps.

10,000 is something to aim for but we all have days where it just isn't possible. Sometimes other things must come first. I am just using this as an exercise to find ways to fit in the steps more easily and naturally, as well as motivate me to make the time to walk when I can. But I certainly hope people don't beat themselves up if they 'fail' to hit the goal. Nothing will demotivate you more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Either this Jawbone Up is broken or I underestimated how many steps you do chasing a toddler and hanging out washing. I managed 9,000 today. Tomorrow will be a different story, off to my desk job.