Closed Thread
Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZ View Post
    DS is always yelling out 'mum' when I reply he says nothing 5 minutes later 'mum' sometimes I just want I yell 'what the hell do you for the love of god say something else' it's driving me bonkers!
    I've started saying, "Is it important?" every time I hear my name (oops, sorry DH). 90% of the time, it's not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A couple of years ago I wrote how much I hated a particular cold dairy product on my instagram… I may have written that it tasted like A - S - S … They found my post and they tried to dissuade my opinion then they reported my post and it was removed. I was soooo annoyed… I called them fascists and they blocked me.

Fast forward to now I have a new ig account and the marketing team have contacted me. They asked if their team could come visit my home and give me some of their product… Firstly I'm a misanthropist and I don't like anyone coming to my house even my "friends" no joke. My house is like my safe place and I always only ever meet people outside of my house. I'm weird like that. Secondly I hate their product… Sure man I'd probably take the free stuff stick it in my kids lunch box but ummm no you ain't coming to visit my house to say hello… Go Away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Chords View Post
    A couple of years ago I wrote how much I hated a particular cold dairy product on my instagram… I may have written that it tasted like A - S - S … They found my post and they tried to dissuade my opinion then they reported my post and it was removed. I was soooo annoyed… I called them fascists and they blocked me.

Fast forward to now I have a new ig account and the marketing team have contacted me. They asked if their team could come visit my home and give me some of their product… Firstly I'm a misanthropist and I don't like anyone coming to my house even my "friends" no joke. My house is like my safe place and I always only ever meet people outside of my house. I'm weird like that. Secondly I hate their product… Sure man I'd probably take the free stuff stick it in my kids lunch box but ummm no you ain't coming to visit my house to say hello… Go Away!
    I don't know if this is meant to be funny but it just made me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to @harvs I have a terrible craving for a pub parmy and chips. Ughghghgh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by yadot View Post
    I don't know if this is meant to be funny but it just made me lol
    I did laugh when I read their message… I haven't replied yet… I thought about saying "Oh hey gaissss! Remember me I said your stuff taste like A-S-S an you blocked me… Do you still want me to post about it?"

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I did laugh when I read their message… I haven't replied yet… I thought about saying "Oh hey gaissss! Remember me I said your stuff taste like A-S-S an you blocked me… Do you still want me to post about it?"
    Hahahahaha damn. If we lived in the same area you could come to my house get then to bring their free **** here for me! I eat the product
    You're talking about!! Errryday! Its my arvo snack! Freeee snackssss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Hahahahaha damn. If we lived in the same area you could come to my house get then to bring their free **** here for me! I eat the product
    You're talking about!! Errryday! Its my arvo snack! Freeee snackssss
    OMG do you remember when it happened ahahhahahahaha… I didn't want to write their name because that's how they found me last time and I was like what you guys are watching? You know look I'd give it another go but the whole lets send our team to your house thing… Can you not?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    DS slept in till 630am which means I got a little extra rest for once! Yayyyy!

What's not so awesome, is that now the rest of our day is pushed back and lord knows what time he'll be going to bed tonight! But-I-wannnnnnnaaaaaa-watch MKR!

He's currently still having his morning nap whilst normally he would be eating now.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OMG do you remember when it happened ahahhahahahaha… I didn't want to write their name because that's how they found me last time and I was like what you guys are watching? You know look I'd give it another go but the whole lets send our team to your house thing… Can you not?
    Deffo remember. Hilarious.

Yeah thats really weird, i wouldnt be keen on that either! Do they wanna make u taste test it in front of them!!?? Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Next time go with your mummy instincts. Silly me gave the teenager the decision on whether he went to school or not. He just didn't look right. He lasted a hour before I got the call to come get him. He had vomited in class.