Closed Thread
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 991
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,650
    Thanks
    15,094
    Thanked
    11,259
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Why do kids need to picked up from school. Why can't they magical grow wings and fly home. Or why can't we have magical worm holes in the space ad time that they just be suxed through and be home on a instant. I hate school pick ups.
    Actually it not the actually pick up it the waiting in the car park for 30 to 45 mins for everyone to finally get here so we can go home.

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,650
    Thanks
    15,094
    Thanked
    11,259
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    While I was typing my last post d's3 drew this on my dashboard with a sharpie.

    Thank god for having nappy wipes in my bag
    Attached Images
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 16-03-2015 at 15:07.

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    3,165
    Thanks
    2,773
    Thanked
    2,282
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    While I was typing my last post d's3 drew this on my dashboard with a sharpie.

    Thank god for having nappy wipes in my bag
    This gave me a little giggle. I found a masterpiece from my dS1 in the back room the other day... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1426487834.300732.jpg

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

    LoveLivesHere  (16-03-2015)

  5. #904
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,650
    Thanks
    15,094
    Thanked
    11,259
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Why do kids need to picked up from school. Why can't they magical grow wings and fly home. Or why can't we have magical worm holes in the space ad time that they just be suxed through and be home on a instant. I hate school pick ups.
    Actually it not the actually pick up it the waiting in the car park for 30 to 45 mins for everyone to finally get here so we can go home.
    You what happens when you complain about this. You kid comes to your Window and say I have to stay to 5 on for a play rehearsal. It far to go home and come back. So we have been stuck here for 2 and 1/2 hours with a child with social anxiety who can't be at fast food places or shops. Even one of her sibling outing the hand or head out of the Window of the park car is sending her into a meltdown. And my phone battery is dying.

  6. #905
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    3,165
    Thanks
    2,773
    Thanked
    2,282
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    You what happens when you complain about this. You kid comes to your Window and say I have to stay to 5 on for a play rehearsal. It far to go home and come back. So we have been stuck here for 2 and 1/2 hours with a child with social anxiety who can't be at fast food places or shops. Even one of her sibling outing the hand or head out of the Window of the park car is sending her into a meltdown. And my phone battery is dying.
    Sending you a whole bag of strength!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

    LoveLivesHere  (16-03-2015)

  8. #906
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked
    173
    Reviews
    0
    My sister has decided that she wants to fly over from QLD for my baby shower (which is barely planned) in August, but I'm not allowed to tell anyone as she wants it to be a surprise. I kinda feel like - this is my special day, I didn't ruin your baby shower (WHICH I THREW FOR HER) by cancelling when I was so sick I felt like I was dying. I kinda just want to be the centre of attention for one day. But i can't say any of this, because it makes me sound like a crazy selfish b*tch.

  9. #907
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,650
    Thanks
    15,094
    Thanked
    11,259
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicBeeza View Post
    My sister has decided that she wants to fly over from QLD for my baby shower (which is barely planned) in August, but I'm not allowed to tell anyone as she wants it to be a surprise. I kinda feel like - this is my special day, I didn't ruin your baby shower (WHICH I THREW FOR HER) by cancelling when I was so sick I felt like I was dying. I kinda just want to be the centre of attention for one day. But i can't say any of this, because it makes me sound like a crazy selfish b*tch.
    No it doesn't. Organise a special family dinner the night before. Your day is your day. If she doesn't understand that than she is the self centred b1tch.

  10. #908
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,650
    Thanks
    15,094
    Thanked
    11,259
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Yay i am finally home. Now i just have to catch with all the home work and get dinner done and kids in bed in the next hour.

  11. #909
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    687
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS is always yelling out 'mum' when I reply he says nothing 5 minutes later 'mum' sometimes I just want I yell 'what the hell do you for the love of god say something else' it's driving me bonkers!

  12. #910
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    687
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicBeeza View Post
    My sister has decided that she wants to fly over from QLD for my baby shower (which is barely planned) in August, but I'm not allowed to tell anyone as she wants it to be a surprise. I kinda feel like - this is my special day, I didn't ruin your baby shower (WHICH I THREW FOR HER) by cancelling when I was so sick I felt like I was dying. I kinda just want to be the centre of attention for one day. But i can't say any of this, because it makes me sound like a crazy selfish b*tch.
    Would have been nice if the surprise was for you on YOUR baby shower. I don't think you are a crazy selfish b*tch for wanting a day where you are the centre of attention... It's gonna be all about the baby soon.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bigZ For This Useful Post:

    LoveLivesHere  (16-03-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #3
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 15-12-2014, 14:34
  2. Vent thread
    By SpecialK in forum Natural / Attachment Parenting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 21-10-2014, 10:48
  3. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #2
    By harvs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 28-06-2014, 15:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Philips AVENT Australia
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, but it’s good to know there is expert advice on hand to ensure that your baby gets the best start in life.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!