Closed Thread
Page 88 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've been in an all day meeting and came out to find 5 missed calls and messages from DS's daycare saying he's not well!
    They have 4 numbers to call and they only rang mine! After 5 hours of ringing, they didn't think to call DF or one of the others?
    They knew he had vaccs yesterday and might need panadol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Watching kids play video games can sure be frustrating sometimes

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (12-03-2015),mixinitup  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    Watching kids play video games can sure be frustrating sometimes
    I had to walk away from helping DS1 a couple of times. Just can't handle it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by FrothyFrog View Post
    I had to walk away from helping DS1 a couple of times. Just can't handle it.
    I had to this with dd3 and her homework. Seriously this pre puberty hormone surge six years Rex size b@lls. My beautiful well behaved child just vecane a freaking stranger. She threw her homework books across the floor twice. Thank God I was able to calm down after I walked away and came back and she got it done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh you are home late every night this week (ds is already asleep) & will be gone all day sunday, so why cant you understand why im upset that you chose to sleep in for an extra 45 mins this morning meaning you only got to see ds for 10 mins before you had to go to work. I would have thought your 8 month old son who adores you would be more important than a sleep in. Obviously not. Not to mention helping me in the morning - you changed him when he first got up & used the last nappy - you didnt even bother to tell me that there were no nappies made up, so i found out after id taken ds's nappy off & reached down to get another & the box was empty. Sometimes i feel like a single mum......

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hugs heartstringz. men often need to be told these things. they just don't see how small selfish actions impact on others. maybe a conversation would be helpful. just to let him know how you are feeling about all of this. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    that is really crazy. so sorry you have to deal with this. what if one car breaks down? or one of you is unwell? must be so hard to deal with crazy people. hugs, marie.
    We don't have a car... so that has it's own problems.
    I was sick Mon-Wed this week (food poisoning) DH couldn't get out of work, so I had to still do the drop off Mon, pick-up Tues, take to activity, drop odd Wed. It was a nightmare.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes, DH, I am mad at you.
    you have just asked me, for the 8th time, what time I am working today.
    I am NOT working today. I took the day off so I could take DSS to his excursion this morning, and DSD to netball this afternoon.
    Remember? You said you had an important meeting (AT 2PM!) that you had to prep for and didn't know when it would finish?
    No? No meeting? Hmm, so you lied and can't recall your lie?
    You're an idiot. Be home by 4.30pm and cook dinner, or so help me....

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    wow DT75, you need some support from someone, you are not really expected to hold the whole house on your shoulders. Hugs, marie.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

DT75  (14-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So im sitting there at lunch time watching my 8 month old ds eat his scrambled eggs, the news comes on the radio saying that there is currently a salmonella outbreak from eggs. Great.