Closed Thread
Page 84 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Ugh B has just recently learnt that and she thinks it's hilarious!
    L cracks up everytime and ends up with it all over his nose and mouth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That would be right... got to start walking in 5-10mins time and it starts raining.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Having a nice new sporty BMW means you can drive like a freaking drunken sailor on speed. Than park in the bus zone. Right?????
    Stupid bloody idiot. I hope the empty bus squashes your fake excuse of I got a big pen1s status symbol.
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 06-03-2015 at 15:31.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

amyd  (07-03-2015),CompareTheMeerkat  (06-03-2015),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (06-03-2015),New Hope  (06-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Having a nice new sporty BMW means you can drive like a freaking drunken sailor on speed. Than park in the nus zone. Right?????
    Stupid bloody idiot. I hope the empty bus squashes your fake excuse of I got a big pen1s status symbol.
    Thanks for the giggle LLL 😚

6. The Following User Says Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (06-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You know it's going to be a long day when kids are non stop whinging from 6 am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DD has learned to squeal almost at a pitch and volume that only dogs can hear. Thanks for the headache, DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    We just threw all the crepes we made in the bin because DP put Capilano Organic Honey on them. Can I just say this honey is the most vile tasting, God awful product I've had the displeasure of tasting. I went to go to capilanos facebook page to see if anyone else had made a similar complaint and maybe leave a complaint too and low and behold, they don't allow posts to page. What does this say about their product that they won't allow the public to openly comment on it. I think Capilano may be off my shopping list from now on. Yuck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    We just threw all the crepes we made in the bin because DP put Capilano Organic Honey on them. Can I just say this honey is the most vile tasting, God awful product I've had the displeasure of tasting. I went to go to capilanos facebook page to see if anyone else had made a similar complaint and maybe leave a complaint too and low and behold, they don't allow posts to page. What does this say about their product that they won't allow the public to openly comment on it. I think Capilano may be off my shopping list from now on. Yuck!!!
    Try to find a locally produced honey, most of the stuff in the big supermarkets these days is made with honey imported from China or elsewhere and then blended. Best bet depending on where you are is a farmers market or independent grocery or somewhere that stocks local food.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    I bought this honey the other week and also threw it out it was awful but their other honeys taste normal. I have no idea why the organic one would taste so bad.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels4me For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Come on kid. You didn't have a day sleep on Friday, slept for an hour during the day yesterday and no day sleep today. I had you fed and bathed by 6pm tonight, so why are you still awake 2 hours later :-(