Closed Thread
Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My microwave died tonight. Whilst I am annoyed that now we have to magic up the money for a new one, I am somehow more annoyed that I will have to learn all the synchronicities of the new one. I know exactly how long to cook an egg/ heat baby food/ defrost spaghetti Bol. It's going to be a pain going through trial and error again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyMumma View Post
    Dear Perth, it is only February, meaning it is still summer. F#&k off with these storms please.
    Makes me wonder what winter storms in Perth will be like!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaine Benes View Post
    My microwave died tonight. Whilst I am annoyed that now we have to magic up the money for a new one, I am somehow more annoyed that I will have to learn all the synchronicities of the new one. I know exactly how long to cook an egg/ heat baby food/ defrost spaghetti Bol. It's going to be a pain going through trial and error again!
    I just bought a new one so I know exactly how you feel. Ended up with a Panasonic inverter and it's not too bad. Of course I've only heated milk so far. I am having trouble getting used to the buttons being in a different spot though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    The worst part about a new microwave is trying to find one big enough to actually heat anything of a edible size.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dear Mr. Selling a Mazda Cx9,
    I am not Viktor. I don't know who Viktor is. No, this is not Viktor's number, it is my mobile. I have no interest in your car, no I will not test drive it. NO I CANNOT GET VIKTOR TO CALL YOU!

This went on for over 30 minutes this morning (7am!) as the guy tried to convince me he had the right number- he doesn't!
    He is still texting and calling, so I have found his company, and emailed the CEO.

Idiots...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just called the childcare centre that i wanted ds to go to to see where he was on the waitlist/confirm he was all good to start in May. They said there are no vacancies till July!!! but we submitted the forms before he was born & were told they'd put him on the list for May 2015.

Great. Now what am i meant to do? Have to go & look at other places further away i guess (dont like the other one in our suburb which is why we put ds's name down so early at this one).

And work is mucking me around & wont tell me which location ill be based at when i return to work so i dont want to wind up with a childcare centre that is miles away from both work & home

Edit: and the other place we had his name down wont confirm whether or not he has a place until 2 weeks beforehand, which is pretty ridiculous cause id be really stuffed if i find out 2 weeks before im due to go back that he doesn't have a spot.

So starting all the loking for daycare centres drama again further from home. God i dont understand why this is so hard!
    Last edited by heartstringz; 04-02-2015 at 12:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Just called the childcare centre that i wanted ds to go to to see where he was on the waitlist/confirm he was all good to start in May. They said there are no vacancies till July!!! but we submitted the forms before he was born & were told they'd put him on the list for May 2015.

Great. Now what am i meant to do? Have to go & look at other places further away i guess (dont like the other one in our suburb which is why we put ds's name down so early at this one).

And work is mucking me around & wont tell me which location ill be based at when i return to work so i dont want to wind up with a childcare centre that is miles away from both work & home

Edit: and the other place we had his name down wont confirm whether or not he has a place until 2 weeks beforehand, which is pretty ridiculous cause id be really stuffed if i find out 2 weeks before im due to go back that he doesn't have a spot.

So starting all the loking for daycare centres drama again further from home. God i dont understand why this is so hard!
    Same issues here! Going back in May and can't get any care for DS2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaine Benes View Post
    Same issues here! Going back in May and can't get any care for DS2
    its pretty ridiculous, i dont know what working mums are expected to do if they dont have family members who can babysit. I hope you find something soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We just got our updated CSA details (kids' mother must have only just done her tax)... It's gone down by $300... She won't like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    First DS emptied his very full bladder down the front of my clean clothes when I was carrying him to the bath yesterday. Today he pooed in the bath and after scrambling to clean that up and re-wash him, he then emptied his bladder again all over the change table. Is it bedtime yet? 😒