Closed Thread
Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Dd2 put my chocolate chips bags in the cupboard. No I have a block of chocolate rather than chips for baking bickies.

I put my bag of chocolate chips in the cupboard without thinking went to use them ... Wtf OH that's right it's chocolate you idiot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm lying in bed reading BH & the light from my phone keeps attracting little midgies that sneak in everytime DS leaves the flyscreen open.
    (Which is ALWAYS! 😩)

I have to keep squishing them on my chest to kill them. Ewwww. 😱😡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Aaargh! Dp aunty has organized an mkr style cook off family dinner FOR VALENTINES NIGHT! So.. Mil is fifo 28/8 and is home a few days before valentines day and I was hoping she would be able to watch the girls so dp and I could go out and eat dinner in peace without having to rush our food etc for once. A very rare thing for us. Valentines is a bit of a sad occasion as well because dp lost his dad a few days before valentines day nearly 5 years ago. No love lost between mil and fil and mil is not sentimental at all.

The reason the cook off has been organized for that day is because mil will be home and no one has to work the next day.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Why is everything so boring?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    @Zombieeyes because I is boring and the world revolves around me. Doesn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZ View Post
    Big company's calling me to sell something ... But they don't get anyone on the line until I have answered... Driving me crazy.

Also the same life insurance company calls me twice a day even though I have told them I am not interested... One something, you'd think I know the amount of times they call... No longer answering my phone. Bring on NBN so I can get rid of the phone altogether
    I've just unplugged my phone. Now I don't have to listen to it ring out when I know it's just some telemarketer from overseas.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Dear Bank
    You did nothing a month ago when we spoke to you about our homeloan rate and the amount of fees we pay yet the minute you get the mortgage discharge for another bank you suddenly lower your rates and fees. Then you say you will call me tomorrow to get my decision when i told you we were switching. Too little too late.
    Sincerely
    Disgruntled and feedup customer

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Me&Smooches View Post
    Dear Bank
    You did nothing a month ago when we spoke to you about our homeloan rate and the amount of fees we pay yet the minute you get the mortgage discharge for another bank you suddenly lower your rates and fees. Then you say you will call me tomorrow to get my decision when i told you we were switching. Too little too late.
    Sincerely
    Disgruntled and feedup customer
    Good on you for taking your business elsewhere! 👍
    If more people did this instead of putting up with exorbitant fees the banks might actually start trying a bit harder! I've made the switch myself on a couple of accounts and credit cards when my banks refused to offer me a better deal than I could get elsewhere. Yes it's a hassle but it's worth it!

It's so amazing when I cancelled and closed my accounts how all of a sudden they could offer me a better deal... Too late greedy buggers!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

Me&Smooches  (03-02-2015)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BentzMumma View Post
    He was never your husband. In case you've forgotten you are actually still married to someone else! Stop referring to him as 'your late husband' you #$@&%!!!!
    Ugh! Why do people try and "own" the departed when they have no need/right to. It's offensive to those who were closest.
    Huge hugs and hoping you're ok x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Dear Perth, it is only February, meaning it is still summer. F#&k off with these storms please.