Closed Thread
Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did night shift last night and am effing exhausted, trying to nap on the couch but DS keeps standing on my face, too tired to tell him off so try to swat him away like a fly, doesn't work very well. Need sleeeeep...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Oh great, just the morning of the day we go to sleep school ds wont feed properly & seems ok when he's up but wont stop screaming when we are trying to settle him. Cant figure out if he's sick or just really tired. If he's sick we cant go. No temperature so fingers crossed he's just really tired. So anxious that we'll get there, the paed will look at him & send us home.

And not only that but now he's been up since 6am & hasnt slept at all so its going to be great going to sleep school & starting a new sleep training self settling thing when he is that overtired. He'll just wind up hysterical & ill be bawling & dh cant stay all day as he has to work this arvo. Dont know why im bothering. Why does this always happen to me?...... sometimes I wonder why I even bother trying to get help.
    You WILL get the help you need. It WILL work when you let the team at the school lead and show you techniques and schedules for sleep. It did for me and my daughter was one of the worst they'd seen!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hangingupsidedown For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (19-01-2015),HearMeRoar  (19-01-2015),HeavenBlue  (19-01-2015),SuperGranny  (19-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    I'll cry if I call. Already been crying I'm goi g to pick her up at 12 so it's not too overwhelming for her.

I've never been away from her this long before. It's heart breaking.
    How did she go?

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Thanks heaps for the passive aggressive birthday card, former MIL. I moved two hours away, not to the northern hemisphere ffs, and I have lived here for 6 years apart from that year of hell after I had DS. Get off your **** and visit like I've always said you can instead of acting so effing hard done by. Signing the card Nana shows me where your heart really is.

And hey, just so you know, I blame you for the way your son has turned out so don't even start on me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Queen of Amazingtown View Post
    Thanks heaps for the passive aggressive birthday card, former MIL. I moved two hours away, not to the northern hemisphere ffs, and I have lived here for 6 years apart from that year of hell after I had DS. Get off your **** and visit like I've always said you can instead of acting so effing hard done by. Signing the card Nana shows me where your heart really is.

And hey, just so you know, I blame you for the way your son has turned out so don't even start on me.
    It's your birthday? Happy birthday! And don't even worry about MIL. They act all superior but have they stopped to look at the human beings they are responsible for let alone their own behavior. Pppffftttt. Have a birthday drinkie or two and forget her!

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Happy birthday harvs!!

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Thanks loves!

It's not til tomorrow but, hey...nothing like a long, lazy, elongated birthday week, right? 👍

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (19-01-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (19-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So over being in pain. It's day seven after my surgery I should be feeling better not worse. And no nurse, sticking a needle into my already sore gum did not help in the slightest.

If the surgeon doesn't do anything better this afternoon I don't know what I'm going to do. Can't take much more of this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never had to deal with grief like this before. I don't see an end 😢

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    im so sorry bentzmumma. I hope you can find some comfort with family or friends near. I have moved through grief over the years, I am here if you would like to chat. hugs, marie .