Closed Thread
Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What is with people posting giant PIMPLE's being burst on Facebook. Come ooooon it's GROOOOOOOOOOSSS!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (29-12-2014),HeavenBlue  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I adore my DD and I love that she is affectionate but she is going through a stage where she has to be near me all the time. That includes going to the toilet, having a shower, going to bed, going to the mail box etc etc. I know in a few short years she won't want to have anything to do with me but I just wish she'd leave me be for 5 minutes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    She found me..... 4 minutes. Not too bad.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryR View Post
    I adore my DD and I love that she is affectionate but she is going through a stage where she has to be near me all the time. That includes going to the toilet, having a shower, going to bed, going to the mail box etc etc. I know in a few short years she won't want to have anything to do with me but I just wish she'd leave me be for 5 minutes!
    My 23 month dd is going through a similar stage. It's nice that she loves me but it is exhausting! For 2 months now she has to hold my hand everywhere all the time- even round the house. Endless demands for cuddles. As soon I as I move a few metres away she's calling for mummy. It is really sweet but I feel so suffocated right now......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    What is with people posting giant PIMPLE's being burst on Facebook. Come ooooon it's GROOOOOOOOOOSSS!!!
    Its a virus I think, not people actually posting it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    My 23 month dd is going through a similar stage. It's nice that she loves me but it is exhausting! For 2 months now she has to hold my hand everywhere all the time- even round the house. Endless demands for cuddles. As soon I as I move a few metres away she's calling for mummy. It is really sweet but I feel so suffocated right now......
    Yes, exactly! My DD is 5 and very bossy lol.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Dd is going through a very bad sleeping patch. A lot rougher than usual- and for her, that's saying something.
    So what does my body do? Lay an egg to rival an ostrich, I'm sure. My ovulation pain is so bad it's rivalling contractions. It's in my right ovary and pulsing through my lower back.
    Can't wait to get up to settle dd -ahhgain- it's only about the 6th time in 2 hours.
    Yay for gentle parenting

Thanks
    Reviews
    All I can hear is a high pitched noise like hot water running through pipes and none of my bloody taps are turned on! Gah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BentzMumma View Post
    I wish dh enjoyed hanging out with us without distraction (phone, TV etc). He always has to be doing something or else he says it's a waste of a day.
    It's the phone/tv always or just if he's at home (phone obviously when out). I am pretty sure I have undiagnosed ADHD. I wouldn't be described as hyperactive but I absolutely can not stand having a day at home just relaxing and chilling out. A movie day at home = my worst nightmare. Pyjama day = worst nightmare. Going to the cinema = h3ll as I try and sit still for 2.5hrs. A sleep in = day ruined (seriously, I hate sleeping in) I need my days to feel productive...I don't care what we do as long as we do something that involves moving. If we're home lets get some jobs done, otherwise lets get O.U.T. I also struggle to stay focused on one thing. I will wander off half way through doing the dishes and start something else etc. I go back and finish it, but it feels too hard to just stay and focus on one job for half an hour when it doesn't hold my attention at all.
    I'm only sharing because if it's just when you're at home that hubby is on the phone/tv, he may just be needing stimulation that he isn't getting from chilling out with you and your kids and he isn't doing it to upset you or because he doesn't love you. My Dh gets annoyed with me being on my phone at home and says I'm addicted but I'm not...it's the stimulation I'm craving. When I'm out and about and having a busy day checking my phone doesn't even occur to me. But as soon as I'm having a relaxing day I check it every hour sometimes. I'm just antsy and struggling to chill like the rest of my family can do so easily though.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Full House For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    All I can hear is a high pitched noise like hot water running through pipes and none of my bloody taps are turned on! Gah!
    Gah! It's the bloody hot water system that just happens to be right outside my bloody window! Fml