+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Hi all! Newbie here :)

Hi all,

I'm an absolute newbie to this all! DH and I are planning to start TTC early/mid next year. Initially DH & I had very different time lines for TTC - for me it 2017 and for DH it was 2014. I think as soon as I felt I wasn't feeling pressured to TTC, I raised the topic with DH to TTC in 2015. So at the moment, we are just beginning the pre-pregnancy medical check up's etc and we have agreed we will start TTC once we get back from our holiday in March. Not really sure where to start with it all. I saw a GP this week and didn't really feel comfortable with her as she really didn't seem to want to give me the time of day, so if anyone has a recommendation for a Brisbane women's health GP that would be fantastic! Also, any recommendations on what we should be doing now (i.e. vitamin recommendations) or baby/maternity items we could start purchasing and stocking up on (while we have a less restricted income) would be greatly appreciated.
    TIA

xx Mrs Bubbly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Mrs Bubbly and welcome to BH. If you have a looksie around the TTC threads there is a wealth of advice and women to chat to whom are in similar stages of their TTC journies etc.
    As for a Brisbane's Women health Gp recommendation, I am not sure where in Brisbane you are, however the 'Healthy Womens Medical Centre' at Indooroopilly are all female Gp's who specifically have an interest in all things 'women' so you may want to google them and have a look.

All the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Hey,

Welcome to bubhub! Sounds like you've got everything well under control. Good luck on your journey and hopefully I see you around the forums.

Good luck!