+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, hope you don't mind if I join This is our 5th month TTC #1. We found out I has PCOS a few months back after some really long cycles and abdo pain so my GYN has sent me for ov tracking bloods to see what's going on. DH is a little upset as we have been told to hold of the BDing until the bloods show that its the right time. Currently on CD 15 and although I haven't O'd yet, my oestrogen is rising well so that will happen soon and I can test on the 21st. Hope you all had a great Christmas and sending positive vibes to everyone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TurquoiseBlue For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub077 View Post
    Ok anyone else I gave missed that needs to be added in? @grace looks like you are testing first on jan 1! Keep us posted!! Xx
    Yes, please, for the 15th. Thankyou!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mimimama For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (30-12-2014),mylee  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not long until this thread kicks off with testing

@grace @vague you ladies are first up in 2 days. How are you feeling?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

grace  (30-12-2014),vague  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post

Not positive dream girl. I really am starting to think there's something wrong with me... Or DP. I know it hasn't been that long.. I just have feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am new to this site, hi everyone! put me down for the 12th.
    This is our third month (and best effort) TTC. I don't know how I'll go waiting that long! ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    Not positive dream girl. I really am starting to think there's something wrong with me... Or DP. I know it hasn't been that long.. I just have feeling
    How long have you been trying? You can start with some simple tests, even if it is for peace of mind. See you GP about getting a 21 day blood test to check ovulation. Maybe hubby can get a sperm sample done.

The month I found out I was pregnant with my son I had zero symptoms until the day I tested when I was a bit dizzy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long have you been trying? You can start with some simple tests, even if it is for peace of mind. See you GP about getting a 21 day blood test to check ovulation. Maybe hubby can get a sperm sample done.

The month I found out I was pregnant with my son I had zero symptoms until the day I tested when I was a bit dizzy.
    Thanks for replying dream girl.
    We have only been trying for 4 or so months but my cycles are so erratic, mostly short (22-26days). My LP last cycle was only 11 days. I've pinpointed O each cycle and dtd at the right times. I just have to remind myself it's still only early days.. But if there is something going on I'd like to know.

I had my 21 day bloods done yesterday and the doctor called wanting me to come back tomorrow to discuss the results. Receptionist said they only do that if there's something up. Hopefully tomorrow we will get some answers. I spoke to DP today... He is not keen at all on providing a sperm sample but I know he will if the doctor says so haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    Thanks for replying dream girl.
    We have only been trying for 4 or so months but my cycles are so erratic, mostly short (22-26days). My LP last cycle was only 11 days. I've pinpointed O each cycle and dtd at the right times. I just have to remind myself it's still only early days.. But if there is something going on I'd like to know.

I had my 21 day bloods done yesterday and the doctor called wanting me to come back tomorrow to discuss the results. Receptionist said they only do that if there's something up. Hopefully tomorrow we will get some answers. I spoke to DP today... He is not keen at all on providing a sperm sample but I know he will if the doctor says so haha.

Hope eveything is ok with the dr.
    If you have short cycles & been able to pinpoint when you O how long is your luteal phase? If it is too short then you would need help as this could affect your chances.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope eveything is ok with the dr.
    If you have short cycles & been able to pinpoint when you O how long is your luteal phase? If it is too short then you would need help as this could affect your chances.
    It's shorter then normal, Vitex hasn't helped either. I'm on every herb/pill out there haha. Thanks for the advise. Hopefully we get some answers soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

I am feeling o.k @dream girl , I am just so scared of that disappointed feeling that comes with BFN......testing on the 1st is still quite early for me (estimate of 10 DPO) and I have not yet had a period since my D+C in November. .....the only positive sign so far is very slight nausea that wakes me up in the early hours of the morning. for you @grace

14. The Following User Says Thank You to vague For This Useful Post:

grace  (30-12-2014)