+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wahhhhh BFN!
    Should be around 13dpo so I guess that's it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no! I got all excited when I saw that you'd posted hope that the witch just doesn't show her face anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was fine with it at first but bit upset now. Just frustrated, it's 5 months now (since my cycle came back anyway). Everyone else I know their pregnancies have been unplanned or they conceived first try.

Last cycle was no longer for some reason so it's *possible* this one will be too. But we last BDd day 17 so hopefully that's ok. FS said I could see him for more options in Feb if we hadn't conceived but I think I'll just wait until June, that will be 1 year trying and more options available then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw Miss Ess I know how u feel! I'm so frustrated too!! I just want it to happen!!

I'm so confused I get positive ovulation tests but neg preg tests.... Af due in 5 days so why would I ovulate now!!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1421971433.903221.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mykidsaremylife For This Useful Post:

Miss Ess  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykidsaremylife View Post
    Aw Miss Ess I know how u feel! I'm so frustrated too!! I just want it to happen!!

I'm so confused I get positive ovulation tests but neg preg tests.... Af due in 5 days so why would I ovulate now!!! Attachment 66091
    Ummmmm, sorry to de-lurk and I don't mean to get your hopes up too much, but I see a faint line on that pregnancy test... Anyone else?

That's what my first positive test looked like (I initially thought it was a BFN but then it dried with a faint faint line) and then I got a dark BFP that afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsA2B View Post
    Ummmmm, sorry to de-lurk and I don't mean to get your hopes up too much, but I see a faint line on that pregnancy test... Anyone else?

That's what my first positive test looked like (I initially thought it was a BFN but then it dried with a faint faint line) and then I got a dark BFP that afternoon.
    it might be, but i've had a couple frers lately that have shown a feint pink evap line when i definitely was not pregnant. It is a known issue. They used to be the best, but they have dropped their game for evap lines

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsA2B don't say that lol I'm so devo it was negative I chucked the test out! 😣 I won't be able to get another until Monday, which is a public holiday so I can't get another until Tuesday!!! Ahhh!!! Oh well probably a good thing it will be too tempting if there in the house lol but on the other hand I have a feeling it's def a negative this month so weird my nipples were really dark yesterday but back normal today?? Never happened before it was hubby that pointed it out... Ohhhh well on to next month!! 😒

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykidsaremylife View Post

I'm so confused I get positive ovulation tests but neg preg tests.... Af due in 5 days so why would I ovulate now!!! Attachment 66091
    Ive not seen a pos opk that strong before on those tests before. Hopefully it's a good sign.

Bit hard to tell on my phone but there could be a possible line on that preg test.

Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird were just taking is as I'm ovulating...again.... For the second time this month... So weird it's been like that for 2 days now & really dark! It wasn't even that dark on my normal ovulation days (still darker than the control line but not quite that dark!) so idono its a bit confusing 😕 don't really know what to think atm xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Mykidsaremylife You can get +opk tests when you are preg..